Seaquence Complete is on sale through March 31st. Now's the time to unlock the full feature set, including morphing filter, stereo delay effect, MIDI support and more!
A beautiful and playful multi-voice synthesizer.
Seaquence lets you create, modify, and share musical compositions of swimming "planktone" creatures in a stereo-spatialized mixing dish. Each creature has a voice and a sequencer, and only the closest are heard as they swim around your view. With Seaquence's fully capable audio engine, you can create layered and dynamic compositions with a wide range of sounds ranging from ambient drones to intricately layered rhythms and transients. With its playful and colorful interface, even composers who are brand new to synthesis will be able to unlock their synesthetic creativity. You can save your sessions, post and share them, and explore the Seaquence Galaxy to listen what others have shared to get inspired.
Features included in download
• Polyphonic synth engine
• Dynamic spatial mixer and stereo-panning engine
• Up to 5 note polyphony per voice
• Up to 8 voices can be heard simultaneously (user settable)
• Up to 64 unique voices in a composition (only the closest voices are heard)
• A true multitouch experience, up to 11 simultaneous touch points supported
• Intuitive visual multitouch voice editor
• Unique swimming physics and swim behaviors — swim patterns are based on synth and sequencer parameters per-voice
• 16x16 multitouch step-sequencer matrix
• Radial chromatic scale editor with octave
• Amplitude envelope generator + length (ADSR+L) with curves and hold
• Precision, sample-based clock and sequencing engine
• Variable tempo, supporting 1 to 360 BPM with tap-tempo.
• Global session transpose
• 5 waveform shapes: Square, Saw, Tri, Sin, Noise
• Save your own session presets
• 30+ included session presets
• Social sharing features - post and share links to sessions
• Session links are maintained — trace back the history of a composition, see who remixed a session
• Audio and Video recording and export using Apple ReplayKit. Share performances!
Features of Seaquence Complete (unlocked with a single In-App Purchase)
• Per-voice state-variable filter with morphable hi-pass, band-pass, lo-pass, and notch modes
• Filter attack envelope generator with resonance (Q) and curve
• Step length subdivision: 1/1 to 1/64, including triplets
• Portamento/Glide with curve editor
• Additional monophonic voice modes: Sub-Oscillator tuned to a 5th and Detuned Unison
• Delay effect on the master channel with feedback and individual voice fx-send
• MIDI notes i/o per voice
• MIDI cc i/o per voice
• MIDI clock sync
• Assignable MIDI notes/cc/clock in/out per MIDI device
• User-adjustable MIDI Latency
• Optionally enable/disable Audio engine when using MIDI
You purchase directly supports our two-person studio and helps us continue to release updates with new features and bug fixes! THANK YOU for your support.
Additionally, 10% of all profits go towards supporting our community at Gray Area Org, a San Francisco non-profit arts organization. More info at http://grayarea.org.
• New audio engine rebuilt to work much more reliably with other audio apps.
• Much tighter MIDI I/O timing
• A bunch of user interface tweaks and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Was a website years ago!!
I found these guys on a old site called stumble upon. I loved it now its a app good for them
Needs some things.
Needs some things.
It needs to be able to make the voices play music after a certain amount of time that you can set up. Or play a certain amount of times when it reaches a certain time of day. Maybe even a thing where it can be random like if I set it up to play 3 times every 30-60 seconds. That would be cool. Also there needs to be an option where the voices wander around or at least set up a path for them. I would like to make them go where I want them to. I have paid 10 dollars for premium and I still wasn’t able to do any of those things.
Unnecessary premium for an app
I know that hard work and effort was put into this game, but I think forcing someone to pay $6.99 just so they can do simple actions such as make their melodies longer or increase and decrease the pitch is quite outrageous. This makes completely no sense for a music application of all things, especially considering the fact that I can do the exact same stuff that you put behind this dumb paywall on other programs for free. In fact, there are many games that have much more content than this, and you don’t have to spend a dime. Pretty high price for an experimental game you might get bored of after awhile.
Developer Response ,
Hey! Just a heads up. Seaquence Complete is on sale through the end of March if you want to get the upgrade for more than half off!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Okaynokay, LLC
- 8.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Okaynokay
- In-App Purchases
- Seaquence Complete $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.