Make living music
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Seaquence is a beautiful and lush sounding synthesizer with vast potential for creativity and exploration.
Its uniquely designed interface allows you to create music with swimming creatures in a stereo mixing dish. Multiple voices are heard simultaneously, resulting in layered, dynamic compositions. Seaquence's wide sonic template allows you to create everything from ambient drones to intricately layered rhythms and transients.
With its playful and colorful interface, even composers who are brand new to music will be able to unlock their synesthetic creativity. You can save your sessions, post and share them, and explore the Seaquence Galaxy to listen what others have shared and get inspired!
Upgrading to Seaquence Complete unlocks more tools, effects, and Midi i/o support.
Features Included in Free Download
• Polyphonic synth engine
• Dynamic spatial mixer and stereo-panning engine
• 5 note polyphony per voice
• 8 simultaneously voices
• 64 unique voices in a composition (only the closest 8 voices are heard)
• A true multitouch experience, up to 11 simultaneous touch points supported
• Intuitive visual multitouch voice editor
• Unique swimming physics and swim behaviors — swim patterns are based on synth and sequencer parameters per-voice
• 16 x 16 multitouch step-sequencer matrix
• Radial chromatic scale editor with octave
• Amplitude envelope generator + length (ADSR+L) with curves and hold
• Precision, sample-based clock and sequencing engine
• Variable tempo, supporting 1 to 360 BPM with tap-tempo.
• Global session transpose
• 5 waveform shapes: Square, Saw, Tri, Sin, Noise
• Save your own session presets
• 30+ included session presets
• Social sharing features - post and share links to sessions
• Session links are maintained — trace back the history of a composition, see who remixed a session
• Audio and Video recording and export using Apple ReplayKit. Share performances!
Features of Seaquence Complete (unlocked with a single In-App Purchase)
• Per-voice state-variable filter with morphable hi-pass, band-pass, lo-pass, and notch modes
• Filter attack envelope generator with resonance (Q) and curve
• Step length subdivision: 1/1 to 1/64, including triplets
• Portamento/Glide with curve editor
• Additional monophonic voice modes: Sub-Oscillator tuned to a 5th and Detuned Unison
• Delay effect on the master channel with feedback and individual voice fx-send
• MIDI notes i/o per voice
• MIDI cc i/o per voice
• MIDI clock sync
• Assignable MIDI notes/cc/clock in/out per MIDI device
• User-adjustable MIDI Latency
• Optionally enable/disable Audio engine when using MIDI
Your purchase directly supports our two-person studio and helps us continue to release updates with new features and bug fixes! Thanks for your support.
- Replaced the default session "Wave Worms" with "Drifting Mind"
- Fixed a bug that could cause Seaquence to crash when viewing the intro
Ratings and Reviews
Was a website years ago!!
I found these guys on a old site called stumble upon. I loved it now its a app good for them
Amazing little discovery!
What good is the Midi when DAWs like AUM does not recognize Seaquence. Anyway, it’s ‘almost’ a complete instrument. What is there is a lot of ‘sound’ fun with Seaquence synth. I wish that you could zoom in/out for the larger Creature populations. This really needs to be a Audio Unit to be used properly. Easy to use. Manual actually in the app (and a PDF version for download) would aid device ‘mobility’. I ‘especially’ like that the developer had the the insight to give Seaquence it’s own master volume control separate from the device’s! Performs solidly in background allowing using other apps while listening. Some of these sound patterns/textures are sick! lol
Needs some things.
Needs some things.
It needs to be able to make the voices play music after a certain amount of time that you can set up. Or play a certain amount of times when it reaches a certain time of day. Maybe even a thing where it can be random like if I set it up to play 3 times every 30-60 seconds. That would be cool. Also there needs to be an option where the voices wander around or at least set up a path for them. I would like to make them go where I want them to. I have paid 10 dollars for premium and I still wasn’t able to do any of those things.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Okaynokay, LLC
- 8.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Okaynokay
- In-App Purchases
- Seaquence Complete $9.99