Seasonality Go turns your iPhone or iPad into a complete weather center. Gathering data from sources all over the world, Seasonality Go is the last weather app you’ll ever need.
For the iPad, Seasonality Go provides several built-in screen layouts, and also allows you to create your very own screens with exactly the weather data you want to see.
On the iPhone, Seasonality Go presents all the same data in a clean view of the past, present, and future weather.
The interface in both versions of Seasonality Go have been optimized to dedicate as much of the screen as possible to showing weather data. No extra cruft and never any ads. Some key features of Seasonality Go include:
• Search over 65,000 pre-defined locations in more than 200 countries, or use your device’s built-in GPS to get precise local weather data anywhere in the world.
• Current weather conditions and astronomical data like sunrise/sunset times and moon phase.
• A 7 day forecast in a day/night view or a 3 hourly view.
• Graphs for 10 weather variables including temperature, wind speed, precipitation, cloud cover and more…
• Animated map with radar imagery in the US, Canada, and Australia; and infrared satellite imagery worldwide.
• A surface analysis map layer showing fronts and high/low pressure centers over North America.
• A worldwide wind simulator called Particle Mode.
Macworld Magazine's best weather app for budding meteorologists:
"Those looking for an in-depth look at the weather on their iOS device should definitely check it out."
Featured as one of Entertainment Weekly Magazine's 6 Best Summer iPad Apps!
"If you crave more, Seasonality Go is really worth a close look and your consideration."
– The Unofficial Apple Weblog
"If you’re a weather freak, or simply like to get very accurate weather information when planning your activities, there is an app that can be quite helpful for you…"
"One of the things that sets it apart is all the different ways you can configure it. The app comes with a default interface that is itself quite effective. But you can also add additional screens…"
– iPhone+iPad Life Magazine
"Seasonality Go appears quite powerful and rich in information but is very easy to use even by someone who is not familiar with all the technicalities."
Visit https://GetSeasonality.com to learn more.
We make every effort to have full data coverage worldwide, but this isn't always possible. To see a detailed list of what data is available in your region, check the international coverage page at:
• Fixed a performance problem with Particle Mode.
• Use the last wind direction when calm, to avoid resetting to North so much.
• Lock the vertical axis of the wind direction graph. Now centered on South, with North on the top and bottom.
• Many other minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
The Best Weather App you are going to find.
I have 3 Weather Radar Apps 3 General Weather Apps The App beats everything else hands down. I have Over 800 hundred apps. One of them I have spent close to $100 dollars on in app purchases. This one rates in the top 5 that I own. Now I have the new version 3.0 and it is on my phone. Phenomenal. Hands down the finest and weather app on any phone.
Coming back years later since I wrote the first paragraph I just created a new layout with all the info place exactly where I want it. Easy no work I think the programmer and his team encredible.
One of the best
What stands out with this weather app is the amount of information available. I no longer own a car, and I ride my bike everywhere. I rely on Seasonality Go to see the weather and really understand it: radar, graphs, and, especially, a cool way to visualize wind so that I can intuitively see where it's coming from and how fast it's blowing. Great app!
First, I am wondering if this app has been abandoned. Hasn’t been updated in a year. Accuracy is not very good. Temperature and precipitation forecasts are not accurate for my area . For example the probability of rain will display as 50 or 75% for most of a given day and other apps will forecast 10% chance of rain. When it doesn’t rain the next day, I know which app is accurate and which is not. And this one is usually not. I wish The pixels on the map where not so large. Each pixel seems to Cover several hundred yards. Even when you zoom out, the pixels showing precipitation are extremely blotchy and Large. I don’t think this app is worth the price.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gaucho Software, LLC.
- 43.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2020 Gaucho Software, LLC.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.