The seating chart app helps to plan seating for various occasions with lots of seating chart template options.
Users can choose particular seating chart template and define table and chairs, and guests seating. It allows choosing various floor plans like rectangular, circular and square shape.
This seating chart maker app is very useful to plan wedding seating chart, Reception seating chart, Engagement seating chart and conference meeting seating chart.
Event Management in-app:
- Create and update the event details
- Add one or more tables for each event
- Add one or more seats for each table
- Create a table using the following information
- Table number
- Table shape
- Adult count
- Kid count
- Smoking habit
- Table color.
- Assign guest for each seats in a table.
- Add one or more Objects and Template images in the Seating Chart design page.
- After creating the Seating Chart design, users can share it via Air Drop, Email, iCloud and also save it into device Photo Library.
- To see an event as a Table Overview. In Table Overview, users can see all the guest names assigned in each table for an event.
Guest Management in-app:
- Add guest manually using the guest name.
- Also add multiple guests from Contacts.
- Rename and Delete the Particular guest.
- Users can also see the event details of the particular guest.
- Event details have information about the event name and table number of particular guest assigned.
iOS 12 compatible changes
Ratings and Reviews
Not free, tedious
I had the app for two minutes before it wanted me to buy the premium version. Plus you can't add 25 tables of 8, you have to add each table individually and put in the number of people on each. Not my go to
a novice’s attempt to create an app
Zero stars, F-, complete FAIL.
The basics are sort of easy to do- create a table. To set up 17 tables of 10 seats is repetitively one at a time. And on my iPhone 7+ the circular tables are 3/16” in diameter with no way to zoom in. They are so tiny in the screen shot as to be useless.
I was unable to align those tables in a floor plan template and save it.
I could not figure out how to create a list of people to sit at each table.
I did use the option take a seat shot to email option after arranging 6 tables and emailed it myself, just to see what it looked like, which didn’t work as there is no send button. I had to force quit the app to get out of that screen!!!!
Closed the floor plan, and reopened it, the tables were rearranged.
All in all a novice’s attempt to create an app. How this was evaluated and passed is another discussion.
I never write reviews but this app was a total fail. I couldn't even open it to see if it was any good. It kept crashing every time I tried.
- SentientIT Software Solution Private Limited
- 18.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SentientIT Software Solution Private Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Seating Chart Template Premium $2.99
- Add 100 Guests for Seating $2.99
- Seating Chart for 10 Events $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.