AppBox Pro®: Useful 28 Tools in One
– Customize your app using Home Screen Style and Theme colors
– Turn Passcode on to secure your valuable data
– Quickly and easily share your data via AirDrop, Mail, Messages, Twitter or Facebook
- 19 fully customizable, built-in categories and templates to securely store bank information, credit cards, membership numbers, accounts, photos, video and more in Wallet
- 6 Customizable built-in calendars; count days from event dates and use slideshow in Days Counter (aka Count Down)
- Easily manage your budget and checklist in Expenses List
- Track periods for multiple women’s accounts; check the average and trends from charts in Ladies Calendar
Innovative conversion tools
- 167 currencies in Currency Converter
- Solar/Lunar Calendar Converter ~1901 to 2042
- Work with 53 languages and listen to 42 languages in Translator
- 17 categories & 358 units in Unit Converter
- Explore 104 countries’ holidays
- Enjoy the amazing background photos of different locations around the world
- Basic/Scientific Calculator
- Date Calculator
- Loan Calculator
- Percent Calculator
- Sales Price/Tax Calculator
- Tip Calculator
- Compare Unit Price
- Battery Status and Device Information
- Gorgeous new Clock including waves, flip and digital theme
- LED Flashlight
- Use Magnifier with brightness, flashlight, invert or zoom and snap a picture of any object
- Use Mirror with flip horizontal, photo effects or zoom and snap a picture of your face
- QR Code
- Random number generator
* Some features may require internet access
** LED Flashlight is available on iPhone 4s and later, iPod touch (5th generation) and later.
*** Photo effects are available on iPhone 5 and later, iPod touch (5th generation) and later, iPad (3rd generation) and later.
**** Pedometer is available on iPhone 5s and later.
***** AppBox Pro® reads Floors ascended, Steps, and Walking + Running Distance from Apple HealthKit data. Data collected from HealthKit will not be used for marketing and advertising purposes.You can change app access of HealthKit data in your device Settings > Privacy > Health > AppBox Pro.
Bug fixes on Dropbox backup.
Ratings and Reviews
Still useful. Suggested update.
I bought this app years ago to serve some functions not yet available on iphones. Many of the apps I now find redundant, but the one I use the most is the unit converter. If the devs read this, might I suggest adding"torque" to the unit converter. There are times I wish to convert Nm to ft/lbs or in/lbs.
I also find myself using the percent calculator, loan calculator, and on rare occasion, date calculator and currency converter.
This app is far more useful that I utilize. Perhaps I will retain myself to use it more effectively again.
Pretty, but why all the Ads?!!
I purchased AppBoxPro after using the unpaid AppBox for several years, mostly as a period/fertility tracker while occasionally using countdowns, ruler, and the occasional game. But the ads. OMG the ads. Popping up when you open the app, switch between functions within AppBox, leave and come back after several minutes, etcetera. When it was discounted last year (2017) I jumped at the chance of having more features and ESPECIALLY not having to deal with ads, as most apps/games will remove ads when you purchase the full version.
They COMPLETELY changed the period tracker app into one far less user friendly and just plain ugly. I forced myself to use AppBoxPro to track my periods— it’s been just over a year since I purchased it— and I still hate it. I especially hate having the ads all over the place and, inevitably, tapping one and having to deal with switching/shutting down apps when I’m in the middle of something.
WE’VE PAID FOR YOUR APP, WE DESERVE TO USE IT AD FREE!!!
I have been using this app for several years now. Primarily I use it for password management, but I also store various personal information like the current sizes my children wear, insurance cards, etc. Recently, perhaps for as many as 6 months now, I have noticed some quirks. My app will crash/auto close on me. It frequently happens when I first try to open it. I will enter the password and right after it loads it closes. This is making me anxious that one day it just won't open anymore. I have a LOT of account information saved here. Passwords AND the emails associated with my accounts, user names. All those things that can be forgotten. I do not want to lose access to this. I have an iPhone 11 Pro. While not brand new, neither is it old. I would really like to see it start running more smoothly again.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 56.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2022 AllAboutApps Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $4.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.