SecureVOIP allows users to move away from traditional 'fixed' lines or handsets to their existing smartphone device without losing any of the rich features they have come to expect from your existing phone system.
By utilising our Cloud PBX features. businesses or individuals can now rid themselves of their inflexible, expensive handsets or fixed phone systems and move all or even just some of their lines onto existing mobile phones at no extra cost.
All you need is:
- An iPhone or iPad handset
- An internet connection
- A headset for best audio quality
- A VOIP account and phone number
- Easy to use
- Free of charge
- Quick and Simple Installation
- Control all your call settings from right inside the App
- Rich Cloud PBX features
- High Definition Video Calling and Conferencing
- Secure - supports TLS and SRTP
- Opus codec support for dynamic adaptive call quality
- High Definition Wideband Voice (Opus & G.722) and Video (H.264)
- Conferencing, 3 way calling and call transfers
- Mute, Speakerphone, Integration with existing contact lists
- Push notification support for background operation in IOS10+
Push notification fixes for incoming calls
- Ray Jackson
- 64.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Russian
- Age Rating
- © Ray Jackson / Belledonne Communications under GPL
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.