"Fit Journey" helps you track your weight, body fat and body measurements through graphs and photos. It's the most effective way to monitor your fitness progress!
Weight alone is not an accurate reflection of changes in your body shape. When you do strength training, you'll lose fat and gain muscles while your weight may stay the same.
"Fit Journey" solves the problem by letting you record your daily weight, body fat and body measurements. You can even use it to snap selfies and keep notes, documenting your diet, workout tips and much more as you shape up.
"Fit Journey" also provides a suits of real-time data backup & sync services to keep your vital data safe, private and available on all your iOS devices.
- Weight tracking (calculate BMI automatically, support pound, kilogram and stone)
- Body measurements tracking (support neck, chest, shoulder, waist, abdomen, arms, hips, thighs, calves, etc.)
- Body composition tracking (support body fat, body water, skeletal muscle, lean body mass, visceral fat, basal metabolic rate, etc.)
- Cloud service to backup & sync your data in real-time
- Support iOS Health
- Daily shape tracking by photos
- Record diet, workout, body measurement and any text information
- Scalable charts support zoom in and out by gestures
- Add records and photos retrospectively (within 3 years)
- Password protection, to protect your records and photos
- Target weight setting, for self-motivation
- Suggest your best weight automatically by your height
- Support recording the past weight and photos
- Shape comparing
- Changeable themes
- Generate daily progress photo with weight, BMI and date.
- Generate shape comparing photo for your different times (with weight information of different times as option)
- Easy to share fitness progress through Twitter and Facebook, to get the motivation from your friends
- Data export in CSV file format
Fit Journey VIP - Monthly
- Body size management
- Body composition management
- Super charts
- Dynamic themes for VIP
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account once you confirm your purchase.
Your iTunes account will be charged again when your subscription automatically renews at the end of your current subscription period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to end of the current period.
You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
Terms of Service: http://fitjourney.co/eula/eula-en.html
- Bug fixes and feature enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Does exactly as advertised
I’ve been using this app on and off for about 3 years and when I first got it the only thing you could do on it was track your weight, which was literally all I wanted. I used it for about 6 months then I kinda gave up on losing weight for whatever reason, but when I started back up I decided to use this app again because it was truly perfect for what I needed. When I downloaded it again I found that there were quite a few more features that could be used but you had to pay a monthly subscription, it’s only like 0.54 cents a month and the added features help track not just your weight but how much your losing in different parts of your body (body composition) and you can look at different charts to see your progress. I love it. There’s no annoying ads, they don’t try to get you to download other apps, nothing annoying about it really and it’s super cheep.
Works great, gorgeous UI
I’ve been using for nearly three years and still love it. The interface is intuitive and not cluttered with distractions or cheesy nonsense. The charts and milestones are built into a clear, minimalist layout (although I think you can choose and personalize the look). So I can see weight gains and losses over the last three years and look at trends to see where I have to be more thoughtful. Being able to see it all laid out simply also helps to focus on goals; the app can calculate your ideal weight and show the difference from your current each time you enter data. Feels good to lower that number little by little. Wish other apps were as clean and user conscientious as this one.
Great body tracker!
Graphically Beautiful, easy to utilize data. I got it because I have a scale that measures body fat, etc, but doesn’t have Bluetooth to sync with an app, so I have to manually enter data. Apple Health didn’t have all of the readings my scale is capable of. This app has all of them (just added body water %age! Was looking for it before & it wasn’t there but is now) Keeping track of body water helps you know if a weight gain is actually putting fat back on or just temporary water gain, and helps you track if your hydration is adequate or not, or excessive.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zheren Zhu
- 21.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2021 Ninja Tech Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Fit Journey VIP $0.49
- Body Sizes Pack $1.99
- Super Chart Pack $1.99
- Body Composition Pack $1.99
- Super Pack $0.00
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.