Visual Instruction for special needs, autism students - replaces your flash cards. Over 4,400 pictures, and 4,000+ lessons in our community.
NOTE: See.Touch.Learn. SITE Edition requires an existing account with Brain Parade.
Designed for agencies, schools, districts and therapy centers, providing teachers and therapists with the power and flexibility to create fully customized visual lessons – all within one standardized app. Easily deliver effective, custom instruction to each student.
The SITE Edition tracks student data from each lesson for an unlimited number of students. Only SITE Edition Users have access to their own private community where they can share and exchange peer-reviewed activities and lessons.
SITE Edition customers also receive premium levels of support and additional training options to ensure your team is best equipped to deliver optimal instruction.
- 4,400 stunning, hi-resolution pictures covering a wide variety of topics and situations. Real pictures, Not Illustrations.
- 2,200 exercises designed by ABA certified Brain Parade professionals
- Access to a Brain Parade Community where thousands of users share lessons and libraries so you can find exactly what you are looking for.
- A private community, just for your organization, where you can develop shared content for use among your colleagues only. This makes it very easy to get a new staff member started with familiar content
- Data collection for an unlimited number of students. Automatically collect data on each lesson that a student works on. You can even export the data to your favorite spreadsheet or reporting tool.
- An interactive help wizard within the app that you can use to answer your specific question right when and where you need it.
- Access to priority Brain Parade service and support
- Training from Brain Parade
See.Touch.Learn. Site Edition is a Picture Card Learning System that replaces all your physical flash cards. Award winning, easy to use and chosen by over 500,000 people in 104 countries! Create custom lessons using the starter library, or purchase any of 50 individual libraries with over 4,400 pictures and 2,200 exercises developed by professionals. Subscribe to the Brain Parade Community for access to thousands more lessons shared by your peers around the globe.
* See.Touch.Learn. Site Edition is for organizations with existing service agreements with Brain Parade.
Fixes bugs with image rendering on older iPad models
- Brain Parade, LLC
- 68.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Brain Parade, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.