We are Singapore’s first all-in-one personal finance app. Finally, there's a place to manage all your finances with ease. The best part - It’s FREE to use.
SEE EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE
We bring together everything from account balances and expenses, to give you a full picture of your finances. There's no need to log into multiple sites or banking apps.
MANAGE YOUR EXPENSES
Set up a smart budget that tells you how much you can safely spend daily in two steps.
LEARN WITH US
We craft daily tips and advice for you to help you save, spend and invest smarter.
SAFE & SECURE
We take security very seriously and use measures like two-factor authentication (2FA), to protect your account. Seedly adheres to the same security encryption standards as your bank.
Over 60,000 users in Singapore trust us with their finances to provide them a clear and simple view of their money in one place.
WHY DO SINGAPOREANS CHOOSE SEEDLY?
• SG Budget Babe: My personal favourite expense tracking app? Seedly!
• Dollars & Sense: Recommended Personal Finance app
• TechInAsia: Simplify your personal finance app for millennials
• E27: This fintech startup wants to make personal finance management a breeze to millennials
• Vulcan Post: Experience in the DBS startup bootcamp
• NUS Enterprise and East Ventures Seed investors
HOW SEEDLY WORKS:
1. Simple: Designed with Singaporeans in mind, the interface is clutter-free and intuitive for the everyday user.
2. Smarter: We help you visualise and manage all your accounts in one place.
3. Secure: We adopt the latest mobile security standards in addition to security audits by experts in this field.
You can use Seedly manually or choose to sync and import transactions automatically from DBS, POSB, OCBC, UOB, Standard Chartered, Citibank, American Express (AMEX) banks and credit cards.
This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
We're always open to your suggestions on how to improve, so if you've got any (or wanna say hi!), drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Ratings and Reviews
Extremely slow sync speed
It’d take several minutes to fetch transactions of a single account.
App has constant problems synchronizing with Standard Chartered so it’s effectively useless.
Fanastic app! Very much like Mint in the US. Aggregates my three accounts and tracks my spending according to categories. I can also input spending by hand for things I buy in cash. I love it! Very helpful. Takes a few minutes to log into all accounts via the app, but that is a safety measure I'm willing to put up with.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.