Make smarter investing decisions with our stock market portfolio, financial news, analysis, alerts and real time prices.
Explore Premium for advanced tools and data.
Be the first to know about market moving news and analysis on the stocks you follow.
The Seeking Alpha app gives you access to our:
• Real time, concise news created for rapid reading
• Market moving analysis from investors and industry experts
• Instant alerts of news and analysis on the stocks in your watchlist
• Price quotes and charts for the stocks and indices of your choice
• Personal portfolio that allows you to easily track instruments across our features
• An active community of traders, investors, business leaders, journalists and bloggers
• Earnings reports, transcripts and filings
Join the conversation, gain insight, and achieve your investing goals!
Seeking Alpha is the world’s largest investing community. Powered by the wisdom and diversity of crowdsourcing - millions of passionate investors connect daily to discover and share new investment ideas and strategies, discuss breaking financial news, debate the merits of stocks, and make informed investment decisions. +22 million people use Seeking Alpha every month across multiple platforms.
Seeking Alpha has unparalleled breadth and depth: from stocks, ETFs and mutual funds to commodities and cryptocurrency, including thousands of stocks (such as small and mid-caps) not analyzed elsewhere. SA writers also dive into personal finance, with suggestions for retirement minded strategies. Written by and for investors, thousands of contributors publish thousands of investing ideas every month. Each investment thesis undergoes a rigorous editorial review, ensuring the highest quality standards. A healthy debate ensues, as trading enthusiasts all over the world discuss and share their own thoughts and ideas.
Seeking Alpha levels the playing field by putting exclusive tools, until now available only to Wall-Street professionals, into the hands of individual investors. Advanced tracking, monitoring, charting, data visualizations, technical and fundamental analysis add clarity and enable informed, data-driven decision-making.
Our brand offers a suite of plans that address specific investing styles and user needs:
BASIC MEMBERSHIP PLAN
Upgrade your Seeking Alpha experience by registering for a free account:
• Get breaking stock news, original and unbiased analysis, earnings and transcripts
• Receive your favorite authors’ latest articles and investing ideas and strategies
• Subscribe to your choice of Newsletters: Wall Street Breakfast, Morning Briefing, Investing Ideas, Macro View, Dividends and Income, Energy, ETFs and Portfolio Strategy, SA Tech Stock report, IPO daily, Global Investing, M&A, Financial Advisor Daily
• Follow people and read their StockTalks and Blogs
• Comment on news and articles and join the conversation
PREMIUM (in-app subscription available)
• Unlimited access to 1 million investing ideas and earnings call transcripts (including audio) on thousands of stocks not covered elsewhere
• Seeking Alpha Stock Ratings: from ‘Very Bullish’ to ‘Very Bearish’
• Author and article performance metrics: see how each investing idea performed
• Quant Ratings: gauge a stock’s growth, value, profitability, and earnings against its industry peers
• Exclusive, proprietary dividend scores
• Data visualizations: earnings and dividend forecasts
MARKETPLACE (in-app subscription available)
The Seeking Alpha Marketplace is a diverse directory of services with distinct investment styles and interests. Marketplace offers a curated, VIP experience: direct contact with the service’s leaders, access to exclusive real-time trading and investment ideas, model portfolios, and a market trading room where like-minded members surface and discuss exciting opportunities.
Marketplace services are provided by experts on dividend investing, aggressive growth, ETFs and portfolio management, technical analysis, options, IPOs, commodities, tech and biotech stocks.
For support and feedback:
This version includes bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t work on all my devices, and no customer support
I have an iPhone and several iPads. I bought the app using my phone, but the app would not work on my iPads (like it is supposed to). So I signed up again on one of my iPads, but then they charged me again, meaning I was being double charged. There is no way to contact them to get this corrected, so I went through my credit card company. The credit card company also could not contact Seeking Alpha, so they went through Apple. My credit card company then got my Apple charge reversed, but then Apple canceled the app, so now I don’t get it on my phone, only my iPads. I have never had this issue with any app. And there is no way to contact them. One star is too generous.
This is an update on my previous review. Customer service contacted me after receiving my review and resolved the problem. I have used this app for a few months now and find it quite useful. It has become a regular part of my due diligence. I recommend it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for writing, and please accept our apologies for your negative experience.
Please call us at 1-347-509-6837
Or write to email@example.com
Our support team will gladly assist.
I liked the app, but why all or nothing?
The app was good until they locked it up with a high subscription cost. They claim it’s to reward the article writers but this used to be a great place for a healthy discussion amongst the average investor and they shut that down with a paywall. Why would you shut a lot of people out that helped create the content? I’d rather be subjected to advertising than priced out. There aren’t even tiers of pricing! It’s all or nothing and that seems like a money grab. You can mention the free articles you get but it’s limited to five and that’s a ridiculous constellation prize for all the folks that also helped make this app successful. It’s as if they value the long article writers over the discussions.
There isn’t anything in this app that’s really proprietary so lots of us will have to move on. Which Is too bad since it used to be my number 1 app to read. I really wish they’d reconsider the focus of the app and open up a free version that can continue on the spirit of the discussion. But at the very least have tier pricing. Something is better than nothing.
Update: A canned developer response about the limited free articles doesn’t show you even read the review. You put this response on every review talking about the paywall. Why can’t you figure out a way to make money and have more of us too?
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback, we appreciate it. You can still read any article without paying, even with the updated paywall policy, but there is a monthly limit on how many articles you can read for free. For more details and to learn about our reasoning behind this change: https://bit.ly/35dbsAG
I have dropped in on Seeking Alpha on a few occasions, and I am grateful that it is so very, very easy to follow, and I would tell anyone who follows the stock market, take a look you might be pleasantly surprised, I was. So you may not agree with how they handle the stocks, or the information that they achieve, but all I can say, give them a chance. I thought that I had let this come to seeking, but I am terrible sorry for my mistake, and this is not a mistake I will make again. I have had such a great year with the help that this app has given me since I start my stocks. My son, and I have become much closer since we have started this new adventures in our lives. He isn’t doing as much as my husband, and I but still a great feeling. I hope that wherever this takes us, I only want our friendship to continue to grow, and maybe make a little money while we do this. Thanks for such an easy way of following the stocks. Everything should be this easy.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Seeking Alpha Ltd.
- 15.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Seeking Alpha
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly $29.99
- Premium Annual $239.99
- Data Driven Investor Monthly $44.99
- High Dividend Opportunities $79.99
- The Dividend Kings $55.99
- The Market Pinball Wizard $124.99
- Potential Multibaggers Monthly $59.99
- iREIT on Alpha $64.99
- Value & Momentum Breakouts $59.99
- High Yield Landlord $66.99