Discover brand new beauty and skincare rituals with Sephora. Explore the best beauty products from top brands like FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna, The Ordinary, and Sephora Collection. Try the latest product releases or find your new favorite brands focusing on inclusivity and diversity. Treat yourself and redeem your points for Beauty Insider Cash or luxurious samples.
Easily shop for your beauty needs, from makeup and skincare to haircare products. Find the perfect foundation, mascara, or concealer for you by comparing product information, how to use instructions, and photos from the Sephora community. If you are looking for good beauty at a better price, try Sephora Collection makeup and skincare!
3 Reasons you’ll love the Sephora app
1. Get access to offers & deals with Beauty Insider
2. Shop all your favorite beauty products in just a few steps
3. Discover the latest trends & releases
Interested in clean products with ingredients you’ll love? Look for the green “Clean at Sephora” seal which means the product is formulated without parabens, sulfates SLS and SLES, phthalates, mineral oils, formaldehyde and more!
• Find the perfect skincare routine for your skin type
• Treat acne, dark spots, dryness & pores with our top-rated products
• Shop from leading skincare brands like Kiehl’s, La Mer, Drunk Elephant & many more!
MAKEUP & COSMETICS
• Best-selling brands like Urban Decay, KVD Vegan Beauty & many more!
• Browse palettes, mini sizes & value sets to suit your beauty budget
• Get special access to the latest offers
• Makeup and skincare in one effective product
• Get healthy-looking skin while looking your best
• Shop makeup hybrid products from Supergoop, Milk and Ilia
• Buy all-time favorite fragrances or try a fresh new signature scent
• Select beautifully packaged gift sets & mini-editions
• Luxurious scents from Jean Paul Gaultier, Lancome, Yves Saint Laurent and more
• Explore tools to style and treat your hair for effortlessly luscious locks
• Try out the very best conditioners & hair masks
• Shop beautifully packaged sets for the perfect hair care gift
The Sephora App has your beauty needs covered from head to toe. Never miss a beauty deal with Insider-only offers, products uniquely at Sephora, promotions, and more.
Download the Sephora App now for the best beauty shopping experience.
· Free shipping is now available to all Beauty Insiders – no code needed!
· We are now offering Same Day Unlimited Delivery, so you can get your beauty faves straight to your door 7 days a week.
· We fixed some bugs and added some performance and UX enhancements to the Store Mode and Happening @ Sephora booking features for you to have the best Sephora experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Sephora Customer Since 1998 when it opened in USA
I am a retired NYC based makeup artist. I was one of the people who trained the very first Sephora stores when they launched in the USA. Their app is the easiest and best and its just plain fun! I use it to preview what I want to check out in the stores in person. I use it to check out what all the other beauty lovers are reviewing. It is the best community of beauty product lovers simply because of the volume of prestige and new brands. If you are a makeup minimalist or only like skincare or clean beauty, you can find the best products here. Sephora corporate has done a great job evolving with the times and culture and trends since it began. They do all the editing for you since they are really working hard to find the newest trends. They give everybody a shot, from the luxe big brands to the young cool indie brands. The value sets and palettes are an awesome way to try a bunch of things and if anything is not your favorite, you can give it to a beauty product loving friend or someone struggling with money to try out. So nothing is wasted. I love that you can find a person who inspires you and check out their recommended products. I wish they had this when I was young! This tech only came later in my career. I had to learn the slow, old fashioned way by wasting a lot of money and falling for manipulative cosmetic sales people in department stores. Lol!
Better late then bad eyeliner
Amazing app love using it because I can use the app and a lot look up stuff on web browser also super easy to use makes it easier to find the free offers that go with your purchase. And shows me new things before they drop and come to the app 1st before going online gives me a chance to score new products before other people or know they are coming soon I love using the app. It’s so user friendly. Only complaint is when I want to look at Sephora on the web browser it redirects me to the app sometimes that fine but not when I already have something open I wish I could just use it when opening app but still 5 stars. I love that it suggest products I have viewed or hearted at the bottom so I don’t forget about them. It keeps me logged in so my items stay in my cart. If you don’t use the app you definitely should one of the things I love the most is if you are going down a list of products and click one when you go back it takes you to the spot you were in unlike the browns we where it sends you back to the top
Nothing but problems with this app!!
First off let me start off by saying I absolutely love Sephora and it’s my favorite makeup store! The original app layout was easy to navigate and get the hang of it. I never had a single problem with it and I loved shopping with the app! Which is why after only a few months on the app I became a consecutive yearly rouge beauty insider. For those of you not familiar with their lingo a rouge beauty insider is when you spend at least $1,000 dollars within a year you get top offers, discounts and receive free shipping on all your orders. I also became heavily reliant on their try it on live feature to try on products.
However the new updated layout of the app is confusing and pretty frustrating/difficult to navigate/get used to. It has been at least a year or 2 already since it’s been updated and I still cannot get used to it. The try it on live feature hasn’t worked in over a year already which is extremely frustrating and disappointing. When you’re scrolling through shopping clicking on one item which leads you to the next on the app once you click on your cart you completely lose your shopping/search progress. You can’t get back to it unless you remembered the name of the company/product of the item you were last viewing. Which is why this year I’ve only spent $273 dollars.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sephora USA, Inc
- 131.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Sephora USA, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.