It's time to reconnect with your focus, flow and creativity. Sessions are personalised timers for all your favorite activities you want to make into habits.
How does it work?
• Make a pledge - Enter your activity, choose how long and how often you want the sessions to happen.
• Complete your sessions - Get notified when your sessions due and reminded when you finish.
• Track your progress - Sessions keeps a track record of how you are getting on with your activities.
Ratings and Reviews
Very very basic; needs something more
Simple and no frills; exactly what I needed for this aspect of productivity.
It’s a little *too* minimalist though. I know it’s a lot to ask but some neat looking graphs of your progress would round out the app.
I found a bug. If you’re currently in the middle of a session when it flips over to a new day/week/month/etc (at 5pm if you’re in my time zone) your old time will be preserved into the new week
So much potential
I really wanted to love this app, and thought it would help me. However, despite its benefits, there are a few shortcomings that completely override them. It appears that the developer created the app using an internal clock set to a European time zone, because there is no way to modify it and I only get a notification daily at 5 pm central (US). If you could add a way to adjust the time of the notification, I would give it five stars. If you added a few other ways to edit and customize it, I would definitely spend like $3 on it.
This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for. A simple app for tracking my weekly goals. Please make this available for the Apple Watch.
- Adam Marcus
- 3.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015 Adam Marcus, Jamie Sunderland, Duane Harrison
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited pledges $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.