The WWMT Mobile Weather App includes:
* Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
* 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
* Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
* High resolution satellite cloud imagery
* Current weather updated multiple times per hour
* Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
* Ability to add and save your favorite locations
* A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
* Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
Improved weather data source to give you accurate current conditions and forecasts from your favorite weather source!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Decent weather system
This has been a decent if sometimes a tad inconsistent weather app. I'm not a fan of the recent change to put everything in a scroll on the home page. With the latest version it is now oddly difficult to switch to landscape mode. It used to start up in whichever way your device was facing. Now it defaults to portrait and you need to go through some gyrations to switch to landscape. Not a big deal but frustrating. Also the semi-transparent view of clouds or whatever it is behind the information makes it a bit difficult to read. Changes just for aesthetics should not hinder.
Slow to load
Like the app but it seems like it started loading more slowly recently. Like the local weather but If the loading speed doesn’t improve I’ll look at other weather apps.
I used to love ty his weather app as all the information I wanted was on one page. With the latest update it takes longer to open, the area to see radar is smaller and I have to open multiple windows to get the information I want. Sorry to see the step backwards.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.