BECOME THE SHADOW FIGHT HERO IN A NEW MULTIPLAYER FIGHTING GAME!
Fight against other players in a free online 3D fighting game. Compete in 2 player PVP combats or brawl for fun with friends. Welcome to the ninja realm! FIGHT NOW!
Best Mobile Game of 2020 (DevGAMM Awards)
Shadow Fight games have been downloaded more than 500 million times
Cool 3D graphics
Top-level 3D graphics and realistic animations come together to provide you with the best-looking epic fighting action.
Control your hero like in best classical fighting games and get a console-level battle experience on your mobile device.
Fun multiplayer battles
- Make a team of 3 heroes and battle in online multiplayer mode. You score a victory in a fight, only if you can defeat all of the opponent's heroes in an epic battle. Or fight offline against advanced, machine-learning bots!
- Build a team of the best warriors, samurai, and ninja. Collect and upgrade all the heroes — Each one has unique abilities that you can change and adjust to your style.
- Level up and unlock cool ninja talents. Choose the top talents that suit your playstyle, change them, and experiment to boost your battle winrate. Decide which style is the most fun! Fight the immortals!
- A new season starts each month — get free chests and coins for winning! A subscription gets you access to the premium cosmetic items, and lets you collect free bonus cards without ads.
Brawl with friends
- Find out who the top Shadow Fight player is: challenge a friend to a PvP duel. Send an invitation or join a friend who's already playing — you can do some serious practice or just beat each other up!
Cosmetic items and customizations
- Cool hero skins — win with style
- Emotes and taunts — send them to your opponent during a fight to show your superiority or thank them for a good game
- Epic stances and ninja moves — celebrate your victory with cool 3D action animations
Become the top fighter
- Arena is easy to learn, but to become a true master in multiplayer mode, you'll need to watch tutorial videos, practice with friends, and be part of our active community.
Online PvP tournaments
- Enter tournaments for rewards and cool new experiences. Top place will bring you fantastic prizes, but a few losses, and you're out. Enter another tournament to fight for the win again!
- Chat with other players on Discord, in our Facebook group, or on Reddit. Be the first to get all the latest news and learn the secrets of other players. Invite your friends and have fun!
— If you like Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Street Fighter, UFC or WWE and other action or boxing games, then you're sure to love SF Arena.
— I've wanted to play a PvP or boxing games on mobile ever since Shadow Fight 2 came out. Arena made that dream come true.
— This is an action for everyone. If you're feeling up to it, you can brawl for rating, and when you need a break, you can play offline and just fight with shadows of immortals for fun.
— You would feel like an epic ninja straight from Naruto. And also it's free!
Discord — https://discord.com/invite/shadowfight
Reddit — https://www.reddit.com/r/ShadowFightArena/
Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/shadowfightarena
Twitter — https://twitter.com/SFArenaGame
VK — https://vk.com/shadowarena
Tech Support: https://nekki.helpshift.com/
IMPORTANT: You will need a stable internet connection to play online PvP. To ensure SF Arena works optimally on mobile, use Wi-Fi
Download new 3D fighting game SF Arena for free and brawl with friends on mobile!
- Quality of Life – several SFX updated;
- Quality of Life – updated the versus screen in 1v1 mode;
- Various improvements and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game so much but..
Firstly, this game is super fun and i don't regret spending a dime on this. The characters are unique, all have different animations, story, skins, and skills. The skills are a huge part of the game and every single person has a different and unique skillset. You will never see the same skill on two characters. i applaud the time and love that goes into this game. the only negative thing is how there is no trash/smart talk and how it can be pay to win at times. Pay to win is a little bit an overstatement but it can be one sided. one person would be too strong to fight and some would have weapons that give advantages. These types of weapons will be behind loot boxes that you could earn or pay for. I don't have a huge issue with it but the next part are toxic players. After spamming a single move throughout the game, they would spam “Thanks!” or “Well played!” knowing you got destroyed by a one trick pony. It aggravates me to stay quiet because there are no aggressive quick chats.. not even passive aggressive ones! i suggest some sort of trash talk be added to the game but not too harsh! maybe a “wow!” or “may the shadows overwhelm you.” it relates to the game while being a little passive aggressive like the npc’s in story mode. That’s my review of the game so far and a suggestion at the end. Thank you!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. We read all the reviews of our players and in the future we will make the game more interesting and exciting!
Loading problems. Game is well made.
I have been having loading issues. I re downloaded the game after some months, and the loading screen freezes and I can’t play the game. Sometimes it gets to the extract part and freezes around 60-89, it’s very annoying. I tried to re download the game and it’s still not working. I’m not sure what’s going on. Besides my own personal issue, the game is solid. It’s fun and having an online version is nice. Sf2 and 3 didn’t have that. I have finished both of them and I can’t say sf4 can compete so far, but it’s enjoyable. Helpful advice for the game is don’t focus on rarity of a character, just focus on how you play with that character and if your having fun! Although it IS pay to win. Sf2 and 3 are not. To win you gotta get higher character rarities, if you don’t you’ll loose, especially when you have common characters you can’t win. That’s the one downfall of this game. And for free the higher characters are almost impossible to get. It’s very sad and as a sf fan for years I expected different for 4 but it was slightly disappointing. If you haven’t finished 2 and 3 this game won’t bother you, id recommend if so. Extremely pay to win. To make it better, make it more obtainable, but if that’s the only way you make money cuz the ads aren’t a have to, I guess theirs nothing we can do. I’ve not spent a penny and im a skilled fighter. But im only have iv ranking or something. What a shame.
Developer Response ,
For more information on this issue, please contact our support team at the link nekki.helpshift.com. Our team will definitely give answers to any questions that may arise during the game.
Hi Nekki! I have questions! (& Review)
First I wanna I love this game. It’s so fun and addictive and y’all did a very good job on it I literally can’t stop playing. So I just want to say keep it up cause dang I’m loving it so far. ——————————————————— And my questions are- •Will you add a lot more characters? Like Itu for an example, one of my favorite characters. (I mean beginning of the game/ old days Itu not the new technologic Itu from the later chapters of SF3.) Maybe even Bolo! He would be cool to see in the game. And I love how you added Lynx, my favorite boss from SF2, to the game. Thanks for that, so could you add more of the characters from SF2 in? I just want to see more awesome characters in the game. ——————————————————— •Can you make it easier to get skins for characters? Like I really want to get Lynx’s “head of the order” skin (as its a nice nod to his original SF2 appearance) but I don’t know how, as I don’t know if it was a season exclusive or it’s only a special offer thing or if it’s even gettable still in any way. If you wont make it easier, at least tell me how to get the skins and especially how to get “Head of the Order” Lynx skin. Thank you for your time, I hope these things can be answered and or considered.
(Edit 1)- added lines to make it neater-
(Edit 2)- renamed title
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your detailed feedback and the highest rating. We do not plan to stop at the current number of characters and will add new ones with the release of updates. The characters that will soon be available in the game, we will announce on social networks, subscribe!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nekki Limited
- 296.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Game Controller
- Recommended The developer, Nekki Limited, designed this game to be played with a controller for the best experience.
English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Nekki
- In-App Purchases
- Dojo Pack II $2.99
- Special Offer $0.99
- Starter Pack $4.99
- Fight Pass $9.99
- Dojo Pack III $9.99
- Special Offer $1.99
- Fireguard Offer $2.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Fight Pass $9.99
- Special Offer $7.99
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.