BECOME THE SHADOW FIGHT HERO IN A NEW MULTIPLAYER FIGHTING GAME!
Fight against other players in a free online 3D fighting game. Compete in 2 player PVP combats or brawl for fun with friends. Welcome to the ninja realm! FIGHT NOW!
Best Mobile Game of 2020 (DevGAMM Awards)
Shadow Fight games have been downloaded more than 500 million times
Cool 3D graphics
Top-level 3D graphics and realistic animations come together to provide you with the best-looking epic fighting action.
Control your hero like in best classical fighting games and get a console-level battle experience on your mobile device.
Fun multiplayer battles
- Make a team of 3 heroes and battle in online multiplayer mode. You score a victory in a fight, only if you can defeat all of the opponent's heroes in an epic battle. Or fight offline against advanced, machine-learning bots!
- Build a team of the best warriors, samurai, and ninja. Collect and upgrade all the heroes — Each one has unique abilities that you can change and adjust to your style.
- Level up and unlock cool ninja talents. Choose the top talents that suit your playstyle, change them, and experiment to boost your battle winrate. Decide which style is the most fun! Fight the immortals!
- A new season starts each month — get free chests and coins for winning! A subscription gets you access to the premium cosmetic items, and lets you collect free bonus cards without ads.
Brawl with friends
- Find out who the top Shadow Fight player is: challenge a friend to a PvP duel. Send an invitation or join a friend who's already playing — you can do some serious practice or just beat each other up!
Cosmetic items and customizations
- Cool hero skins — win with style
- Emotes and taunts — send them to your opponent during a fight to show your superiority or thank them for a good game
- Epic stances and ninja moves — celebrate your victory with cool 3D action animations
Become the top fighter
- Arena is easy to learn, but to become a true master in multiplayer mode, you'll need to watch tutorial videos, practice with friends, and be part of our active community.
Online PvP tournaments
- Enter tournaments for rewards and cool new experiences. Top place will bring you fantastic prizes, but a few losses, and you're out. Enter another tournament to fight for the win again!
- Chat with other players on Discord, in our Facebook group, or on Reddit. Be the first to get all the latest news and learn the secrets of other players. Invite your friends and have fun!
— If you like Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Street Fighter, UFC or WWE and other action or boxing games, then you're sure to love SF Arena.
— I've wanted to play a PvP or boxing games on mobile ever since Shadow Fight 2 came out. Arena made that dream come true.
— This is an action for everyone. If you're feeling up to it, you can brawl for rating, and when you need a break, you can play offline and just fight with shadows of immortals for fun.
— You would feel like an epic ninja straight from Naruto. And also it's free!
Discord — https://discord.com/invite/shadowfight
Reddit — https://www.reddit.com/r/ShadowFightArena/
Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/shadowfightarena
Twitter — https://twitter.com/SFArenaGame
VK — https://vk.com/shadowarena
Tech Support: https://nekki.helpshift.com/
IMPORTANT: You will need a stable internet connection to play online PvP. To ensure SF Arena works optimally on mobile, use Wi-Fi
Download new 3D fighting game SF Arena for free and brawl with friends on mobile!
This update contains:
- New Year Event.
- Visual quest-related issues are fixed.
- Various rating-related fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Hi Nekki! I have questions! (& Review)
First I wanna I love this game. It’s so fun and addictive and y’all did a very good job on it I literally can’t stop playing. So I just want to say keep it up cause dang I’m loving it so far. ——————————————————— And my questions are- •Will you add a lot more characters? Like Itu for an example, one of my favorite characters. (I mean beginning of the game/ old days Itu not the new technologic Itu from the later chapters of SF3.) Maybe even Bolo! He would be cool to see in the game. And I love how you added Lynx, my favorite boss from SF2, to the game. Thanks for that, so could you add more of the characters from SF2 in? I just want to see more awesome characters in the game. ——————————————————— •Can you make it easier to get skins for characters? Like I really want to get Lynx’s “head of the order” skin (as its a nice nod to his original SF2 appearance) but I don’t know how, as I don’t know if it was a season exclusive or it’s only a special offer thing or if it’s even gettable still in any way. If you wont make it easier, at least tell me how to get the skins and especially how to get “Head of the Order” Lynx skin. Thank you for your time, I hope these things can be answered and or considered.
(Edit 1)- added lines to make it neater-
(Edit 2)- renamed title
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your detailed feedback and the highest rating. We do not plan to stop at the current number of characters and will add new ones with the release of updates. The characters that will soon be available in the game, we will announce on social networks, subscribe!
Unbalanced and broken
Every match is lags making it impossible to react to your opponent and the directional inputs hardly work (I know it’s not my wife cause I just got a new 5g router and nothing else in my house lags). This problem is exacerbated by the games weak performance. For example: an enemy will start a combo and you try to roll away, instead of rolling however your character will sometimes just take a single step or just not move at all. This wouldn’t be much a problem if the the technical difficulties showed up after a match that lagged but it doesn’t. It only ever shows up when I win and experienced little to know bugs.
Aside from that the game is horribly unbalanced. Characters like Serge and Marcus can just spam strong attacks non stop and not get punished for it. Again this wouldn’t be a problem if other characters can spam combos but they can’t. Or perhaps add something to their kit that prevents this i.e. Hong joo has great combos but once his meter is full you can’t pull off a combo until you unleash a special attack so why is it that these other two characters can spam with impunity. Yuka only needs to land one combo and 3/4 of your health is gone.
If you want a more fair and balanced experience you’re better off only playing against the ai. I wanna fight other players but I’m constantly faced with technical difficulties and balancing issues making the game not worth playing.
This game is good but with balancing and lag issues.
I love this game a lot I really do but these games where people lag, balancing issues like jet and the emperor being so annoying to the point where you get in the corner and they can punish you for a spot you can punish them. The people in the game are toxic with user names that are offensive and even to the point I just want to delete this app. I have been playing this game for a while now and I am in arena VIII and going on to 3400 points but the people who just pay for the high levels and cards to get a health and strength damage gets annoying. Other than this I recommend this game to all who want a good but annoying time.
Edit 1: moving to two stars this game is getting on my nerves and I can’t stand the characters that are pay to win. And the balanced issues and this game is so pay to win I can’t even play a game without having to fight max leveled people and then getting toxic messages.
Edit 2: Moving to 4 stars. I have changed my mind and see the light in this game and am willing to give it another chance.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your time and feedback. The opinion of our players is very important to us and we take all feedback into account when developing. Our team is still working on the balance, in the next updates, it will be refined and only get better. Also, the Arena is a skill-based game - the one who learns faster - wins. Any in-game purchases do not affect fight results.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nekki Limited
- 243.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Game Controller
English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Nekki
- In-App Purchases
- Dojo Pack II $2.99
- Special Offer $0.99
- Fight Pass $9.99
- Special Offer $7.99
- Handful of Gems $0.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Starter Pack $5.99
- Bag of Gems $9.99
- Fight Pass $9.99
- Fight Pass $14.99
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.