The SKF TKSA 11 app is designed to be used with the SKF Shaft Alignment Tool TKSA 11. Together, the TKSA 11 and the app form an alignment system that allows shaft alignments of many rotating machines to be made in an intuitive and easy way. The system uses a new innovative technology that enables highly accurate and reliable shaft alignments, whilst being affordable for almost every budget.
The TKSA 11 and its app communicate wirelessly via Bluetooth®. Without the hardware the app can nonetheless be used, as it features a fully functional demonstration allowing the complete alignment process to be experienced without the need to purchase the TKSA 11.
• Very easy-to-use – The TKSA 11 app focusses on making the main alignment tasks as easy as possible and enabling accurate shaft alignments.
• Demonstration mode – The TKSA 11 app offers a fully functional demonstration mode allowing the complete alignment process to be experienced without the need to purchase the TKSA 11.
• Automatic alignment report – Automatically generated alignment reports give a complete overview of the alignment process and results. The Reports can be customized with additional notes, machine pictures and more and can easily be shared via email or cloud services.
• Easy to follow explanatory videos – Comprehensive videos show how to set up and perform accurate measurements with the TKSA 11.
• 3D Animations – 3D animations guide the user through the alignment process, allowing accurate shaft alignment to be performed in a very easy way.
• Combined 2D/3D alignment view – The combined view of two planes inside a three dimensional picture help visualize the alignment status, making it very easy to understand the situation and prepare corrective measures.
HARDWARE – SKF Shaft Alignment Tool TKSA 11:
The SKF TKSA 11 uses two inductive proximity sensors and a reference bar to measure and correct shaft alignment with high accuracy and reliability. The data is transferred in real time through Bluetooth® 4.0 LE to the App.
The TKSA 11 is equipped with a fully functional demonstration mode. The measurement values are replaced with simulated data and allow the app to be used when no hardware is available. With the demonstration mode, the complete shaft alignment process can be experienced without the need to purchase the SKF TKSA 11.
This app is designed to be used with the SKF Shaft Alignment Tool TKSA 11 hardware. The SKF TKSA 11 can be purchased separately from your local SKF Authorized Distributor.
For more information and technical specifications about the SKF Shaft Alignment Tool TKSA 11, just visit our website.
- The Instructions For Use now supports eight languages (English, Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Portuguese)
- An introduction video is now available in the help section
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great App but needs 1 change for our use.
We have used the app in our manufacturing facility and it does work well for our product. However we would like to see the tolerance pane have the choice to add a "custom" set of tolerance numbers for our standards set by our engineering department. This will allow us to send out a completed report with all green checkmarks for our custom tolerances. Otherwise a great app.
Needs custom tolerances
The unit is great but does not allow for tolerance adjustments. The presets are great but when using soft couplings the tolerances are greater. So sending in a sheet with x’s looks bad even if your in tolerance.
- SKF Sverige AB
- 36.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SKF Sverige AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.