This app provides powerful support for people who do shift work.
This app was created based on comments like these.
• Entering shifts on the calendar one by one is a lot trouble.
> By using the Shift Input Function, you can fill in shifts for a whole month in less than 30 seconds.
• I want to view shifts for me and my friends side by side when we're planning a day to hang out together.
> By using the Shift List Function, you can quickly find out which day is best for everyone.
• Writing emails when I want to tell my friends and family my shifts is difficult.
> With the Autocreate Email Function, you can automatically create an email of your shift schedule with one touch.
• I want to check my shifts quickly on the lock screen.
> With the Calendar Snapshot Function, you can easily create an image of your calendar that can be used for the standby display.
*** Main Features ***
* You can use all of the features right from the start without having to purchase any add-ons.
• Shift Input Mode
You can fill in shifts on the calendar with simple one touch controls using icons.
• Shift List Function
You can manage shifts for multiple other users, and compare shifts for you and your friends on a single list.
• Autocreate Email Function
Creates an email of your work schedule with one touch.
• Link with GoogleCalendar
Outputs your shift schedule to GoogleCalendar.
• Bluetooth Shift Exchange Function
Exchange your shift information by bringing your iPhone/iPod Touch close together, similar to IR communication.
• Calendar Snapshot Function
Creates an image of your calendar that you can use as your lock screen or wallpaper. You can check your shifts quickly on your lock screen.
• Launch App with URL Scheme
*** User Reviews ***
* Very helpful app. Makes life easier for shift workers.
* Easy to use. Great for odd shifts. Love the icons.
* Thanks it's easy to use and free
* Absolutely fantastic.
* Very handy for me and quick to use Easy to email to others
* Very convenient. Nice app.
* Glad a shift planner is free, without any adverts.
* Just what I have been waiting for. Up till now, I have had to write shifts on calendar for my wife to see, and help plan. A simple email now does it all, great!
Fixed some text disappearing when dark mode is on.
Fixed a bug that could not scroll on the friend's shift screen.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app! I use it as a main calendar and a great way to keep track of pay days, work shifts, get togethers, games, appointments and literally everything you could possibly need a calendar for! Suuuuper helpful! 😁 Have been using religiously for years.
I started using this app about 5 years ago to keep track of my busy life and places I needed to be. I loved this app because of the ease of use and how quickly you can add things. The best feature of all was that I could hit a button and it would pop the schedule into my google colander so my wife knows my schedule, (we all know what a pain and how time consuming it is to use google calendar).
Went to upload next months schedule to google and that feature is no longer available very disappointed now I guess I need to find something different.
Works perfectly. Makes keeping up with days off simple. Highly recommend.
- Kosuke Hamada
- 36.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Kosuke Hamada
- In-App Purchases
- Reasonable Icons Set [theme01~05] $2.99
- Icon Set [theme04] $0.99
- Calendar Frame [theme03] $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.