This app provides powerful support for people who do shift work.
This app was created based on comments like these.
• Entering shifts on the calendar one by one is a lot trouble.
> By using the Shift Input Function, you can fill in shifts for a whole month in less than 30 seconds.
• I want to view shifts for me and my friends side by side when we're planning a day to hang out together.
> By using the Shift List Function, you can quickly find out which day is best for everyone.
• Writing emails when I want to tell my friends and family my shifts is difficult.
> With the Autocreate Email Function, you can automatically create an email of your shift schedule with one touch.
• I want to check my shifts quickly on the lock screen.
> With the Calendar Snapshot Function, you can easily create an image of your calendar that can be used for the standby display.
*** Main Features ***
* You can use all of the features right from the start without having to purchase any add-ons.
• Shift Input Mode
You can fill in shifts on the calendar with simple one touch controls using icons.
• Shift List Function
You can manage shifts for multiple other users, and compare shifts for you and your friends on a single list.
• Autocreate Email Function
Creates an email of your work schedule with one touch.
• Bluetooth Shift Exchange Function
Exchange your shift information by bringing your iPhone/iPod Touch close together, similar to IR communication.
• Calendar Snapshot Function
Creates an image of your calendar that you can use as your lock screen or wallpaper. You can check your shifts quickly on your lock screen.
• Launch App with URL Scheme
*** User Reviews ***
* Very helpful app. Makes life easier for shift workers.
* Easy to use. Great for odd shifts. Love the icons.
* Thanks it's easy to use and free
* Absolutely fantastic.
* Very handy for me and quick to use Easy to email to others
* Very convenient. Nice app.
* Glad a shift planner is free, without any adverts.
* Just what I have been waiting for. Up till now, I have had to write shifts on calendar for my wife to see, and help plan. A simple email now does it all, great!
Fixed some text disappearing when dark mode is on.
Fixed a bug that could not scroll on the friend's shift screen.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Keeps me sane. Works great.
I’ve had this app for over five years on my iPhone. I have a job with a constantly changing schedule. This handles it VERY well and makes my life much easier. I love the fact that you can sync to your Google calendar. If you have a schedule that changes often, I highly recommend this app!
Great App for Non-traditional work schedules
I work a 12 hour schedule so each week I am off and working the opposite days as the week before. This app makes it easy for me to add my work schedule so I can look ahead into the year and plan my days off...
Was great. Now useless.
The most recent upgrade removed syncing to google calendar which was the best feature. That meant my family could see my work schedule. It also showed all my shifts I. The same calendar I use for everything else.
I paid for the non-trial version. I just checked on the PRO version. I’d be more than willing to pay more for this app. The PRO version says it syncs with Google calendar in the description BUT the release notes say it was removed. Also, a reviewer from today was complaining that it has been removed. So I guess that’s not for me either.
This was a nice simple app that kept all my shifts organized and could be easily seen by my family. I have it two stars because it worked well for years.
- Kosuke Hamada
- 36.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Kosuke Hamada
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade $3.99
- Icon Set [theme01] $0.99
- Icon Set [theme02] $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.