SAVE money with the Market Street mobile app.
Sign up for the Rewards program, select digital coupons and add them to your Rewards account; browse the weekly ad and add items directly to your shopping list. Download and sign up to start saving now!
Add items to your shopping list and take your list in store
• Choose Shop Online pickup & delivery orders or build a list to shop in-store
• Shop our weekly ad
• View your purchase history and easily build your cart or list with the items you buy most often.
• Find products that fit your diet and lifestyle with our new Health Focus tags on products
• Share your list with friends
Save even more with Rewards!
• Sign up for Rewards to earn gas discounts or free groceries. See program details inside the app
• Easily manage points, rewards, offers & digital coupons
• Add digital coupons to your account and save at checkout
• Find your closest store
• Easily find pharmacies, gas stations & coffee shops
• Order Custom Cakes, Catering and Gift Cards right from your phone!
• Get directions, and view hours, contact information and more
• Receive personalized insights with Sincerely health(tm) and Apple Health Kit integration.
• Manage, refill and transfer prescriptions, schedule vaccine appointments and access care services such as telehealth and pet meds.
- Minor adjustments to the Products and Deals layout
- Updates to Order Online Notifications
- Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Should be more user friendly but it’s not…
….or will this app ever be user friendly? Is United Supermarkets unable to understand technology and current consumer behaviors? Market Street is my favorite store but this app leaves lots to be desired. I mainly use the app to create a shopping list for in store purchases, but most times sale items on the weekly deals are not available in store. Is the point of sale system not updating correctly? What’s really the issue? Create a more seamless online shopping experience, thank you!
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear that. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help troubleshoot.
Love the store, app is horrible!
Market Street is my preferred store. Spending time putting together an order, only to get to checkout and losing reserved time is frustrating and a waste of time. This has happened multiple times where the app takes so long that I miss my reserved time OR today I reserved a time and went to check out only to find my time slot was sold out. Not sure how it sells out when I have a slot reserved. I reserve the next open slot and attempt to checkout, only to find the time slot is again sold out. I reserve the next available time slot and cannot checkout at all. I continuously try to proceed to checkout and after several minutes of waiting for the app find myself right back at the same screen. In addition, the delivery screen does not show any times available. I called the store and was informed there were pick up slots available in my first two reserved times and also delivery slots available. I was told to submit order through app, which is not working. Unfortunately, I cannot get to checkout on the app. Instead, I’ll put this order through Kroger or Tom Thumb’s app, where I have not experienced any issues. Signed, a disappointed customer.
Poor App and Rude Developers
This app is honestly one of the worst I’ve used. It constantly crashes, re-adds stuff I’ve removed from my cart, sometimes won’t let me log-in, and the rewards/deals just won’t show up sometimes and says I have nothing. I’ve read through the reviews and tons of other people are having the same problems, but the developers responses are placing the blame on the users and not taking responsibility for the awful app and not fixing anything. Borderline calling people liars for their reviews. Or they are just copying and pasting the same unhelpful response to contact marketstreet, and are providing no actual help or sympathy towards the issues. Not only does the app need to be fixed, but there needs to be some training for whoever is responding to these reviews.
Developer Response ,
I've worked here for 11 years and, as the Digital Experience Coordinator, I am the one responding to all the reviews. Issues that are not affecting all guests are referred to email@example.com to be resolved and anything that seems widespread is reported to the developers. We are constantly working on improving the app so, I assure you, all feedback is taken very seriously.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- United Supermarkets, LLC
- 201.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © United Supermarkets, L.L.C.