Shopping Cart Hero 3 is here with more action than ever before!
An addicting jumper that will keep you coming back for more, Shopping Cart Hero 3 takes the adventure to all new locations to jump and explore. Discover new abilities and learn new tricks, then use your skills to defeat the bosses and save the world!
- Three beautiful worlds!
- Six different bosses to battle!
- New combos!
- Hidden tricks and bonus upgrades to find!
- Downhill trick battles!
- Flying, swimming, swinging!
- Achievements: Are you good enough to get them all?
- Online leaderboards: Do you compare to the best?
- More new upgrades than you can shake a banana at!
- Jump to fame and fortune.
Do you have what it takes to be a hero?
To celebrate the release of Shopping Cart Hero 5, we've brought a few awesome upgrades back here to your SCH3 cart:
- get massive airborne points with the new SCH5 party hat!
- new cart upgrades: extra style with under-cart running lights. Get super speed with an aerodynamic spiral nose cone, and attachable Hermes wings!
- ui improvements
- bug fixes, and brought things up to speed for latest iOS versions and device resolutions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please update whip
I love this game and it’s really addicting, and I’ve been playing it since I was a kid, but can you PLEASE fix the mechanics when you use the whip to swing on the vines in the jungle, like PLEASE I literally can’t beat the part where he throws a raptor at your vines and I literally latch onto a vine but I don’t attach to it and I always die
A somewhat fun game.
I like the features they built into this game (new worlds, interesting bosses, etc.), and the controls are fine. I find myself battling Santa involuntarily, to the point of frustration, but I can still sort of tolerate that. The money system is fine; whatever is ridiculously expensive takes a while to get, and whenever you make a good jump, you are rewarded.
The first two bosses were no challenge, but of course that is because they belong to the first world. Santa was also no challenge, but the trick battle took me a couple of tries. I have not yet battled the other World 2 boss, and I will likely not update this review accordingly. The raptor was slightly challenging, but once I got the hang of it, he was easy to defeat. Monkey Business was somewhat challenging; I think the hardest part of that boss battle was the vine swinging part before the conclusion of the fight. I liked it because it posed a challenge to me not because it was actually hard, it was just that the mini-raptor biting the rope was stressful.
I somewhat like this game's humor (monkeys, unsafe rockets, flying a shopping cart into space), and this game is a satisfying experience. I would recommend this to whoever is willing to get it.
As a side note, I run an 8GB iPod Touch 4th Gen. It runs iOS 5.1.1, and the controls are fine for me.
Love the game
Really wish you would update your games. I love these games and cannot find anything else like them.
- 11.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2011 MonkeyWantBanana
- In-App Purchases
- Bag of 25,000 Coins $0.99
- Pile of 100,000 Coins $2.99
- Level Unlock $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.