ShotPro is bringing true pre-visualization to Filmmakers, Directors, DP’s and Storyboard Artists on all major platforms. Easy to use interface lets you build compelling 3D sets and scenes. Everything comes to life when you animate characters, props, cameras, and lighting. No more stick figures and arrows! Visualize your concept quickly and easily!
Videomaker Magazine named ShotPro "Best mobile app of 2015"
What are ShotPro’s main features?
#1 feature is EASE OF USE! you can literally make a 3D scene in minutes with no prior experience!
Stage View: Intuitive interface for creating and working on scenes.
* Main work area for each scene.
* Object position and rotation Snapping.
* Timeline with IN and OUT controls per scene. Includes keyframes and camera cuts.
* Top Down View
* Scalable Viewfinder with selected camera identifier.
* Scene Editor and Manager.
* Spot lights
* Point lights
* Ambient Light - set the overall color and brightness of the scene.
* Sun positioning
* Multicam - switch between multiple cameras in one scene.
* Curved motion paths and key framing.
* Notes per each camera
* Lens zoom
* Depth of Field
* Growing library of built in characters
* Dozens of animations to choose from for each character
* Facial Expressions
* Animals - also animate
* 2000+ Ranging from furniture, buildings, plants, streets, vehicles, FX and many more. 700+ built-in and a growing library of prop packs (in-app purchase).
* Position, rotation, scale can be key framed.
* Add movement to props, characters, cameras and lights. Simple to use key framing unlike the complex systems used in typical 3D modeling software
Realtime Performance in 3D:
* All scene manipulation occurs in realtime. This includes camera feedback, project playback and scrubbing.
* Set IN and OUT points
* Time readout for precise control over video length
* Notes per scene
* Set Aspect Ratio
* Export Scene only
* Export Entire project
* Export Stereoscopic for VR goggles.
* Export Anaglyph
* Set your final resolution up to 4K on some platforms.
* Set frame rate
* 360 mode can be used with other modes.
* Preloaded images
* Import your own images
* Sky Maps
* Add a music track from dozens of preloaded choices.
* Bring in your own custom music track and synch your scenes (as in music videos).
* Add custom audio to each scene using the built-in microphone.
* Add image effects like BW, contrast, noise, bloom, glitch, and others.
* Preloaded with grass, asphalt, dirt, tiles, wood floors, grids for blocking and others.
* Load, save and rename your projects.
* Interact with Dropbox.
* Dropbox: Copy to and from Dropbox for backup or share with others.
* Video Slate
* Undo and Redo with History slider
* Reset Rotations
* Expanded Sharing
* OBJ Import
Searchable Production Notes: Organize your shoots with scene notes. Each scene can have notes regarding cameras, talent, set specifics, call times locations and more. Includes a highly useful search mode.
IMPORTANT! ShotPro recommends iPhone 6 and newer, iPad 3rd generation and newer, and iPad mini 2 and newer.
Join us on social media!
We are proud to announce Soft Lighting! Add that awesome cinematic look to your creations! Control brightness, color, width, height, and more.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs Resolution Fixing for Retina Display Macs
I use a retina macbook pro 2013 and the interface looks very jagged so much so that it literally hurts my eyes plus it makes the program look very cheap and makes it tough to read many small texts. they need to fix this issue and make it compatible for high res macs especially since now most new macs are high res. even in my 1080P 2011 iMac the interface looks quite jaggy.
besides this, loving the regular updates they are making, hope it will eventually be the software it was hoping to be. still think the in app purchase is asking too much. a $39 app should have those pcas included already. good luck for future updates.
Developer Response ,
You can run ShotPro in High-Res mode which is pretty much the same as retina display. Please see the tutorial page for more details:
then click on the Retina Support link. Thank You.
Not Worth It
I really wanted to like this software but it's just way too clunky. I even bought some of the assets but in the end I was spending more time trying to figure out how to do something than actually doing it. Expect to spend a lot of time figuring things out on your own.
"Port" is a 4-letter word
This app isn't even remotely like a Mac App. I mean, it launches on Mojave, but aside from its window opening under MacOS, nothing else is even remotely like a Mac App.
Not surprisingly, they don't offer refunds or enable the "Report a Problem" link in iTunes.
- Andy Mileusnic
- 1.4 GB
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Andrew Mileusnic
- In-App Purchases
- Musical Instruments Pack $12.99
- Simple Office Pack $9.99
- People 1 Pack $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.