Take layered screenshots with a vibrancy effect.
- Grab all windows or just an active app.
- Hide ShottyBlur completely before a new screenshot by pressing Ctrl-H shortcut.
- Every window of a layered screenshot place on a transparent background.
- Capture windows which has a vibrancy effect.
- Direct drag screenshots into graphic app to continue work with them.
- Organise your screenshots - save them as Shotty documents.
- Main shortcuts are customizable.
- Save selected layers of multi-layered screenshots by dragging it into Finder.
- Export as Photoshop PSD document with all layers.
- Export as PNG, JPEG or TIFF with a single layer.
- Drag and drop screenshots into Finder to save as PSD or PNG documents.
- You can take layered as well as non-layered screenshots with an appropriate option.
- Use pinch zoom and smart zoom with trackpad. Inspect transparency on a checker or white background.
- Look into captured layers in 3D Viewer by pressing Space key on selected screenshots
• Support for macOS Big Sur and Mac computers with Apple silicon
• Look into captured layers in 3D Viewer by pressing Space key on selected screenshots
• Hide Until New Shot - allows you to temporary hide ShottyBlur completely until you make a new screenshot
- Activate it before a new screenshot using crossed out eye icon or by pressing Ctrl-H shortcut
• Stability improvements
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Elena Drozhzhina
- 10.8 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Pavel Veretennikov & Elena Drozhzhina, 2016-2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.