SICCE ContrAll 4+
Zepping Innovative Solutions
Designed for iPhone
ContrALL SICCE Aquarium App for the iPhone/iPod Touch
Control and program your premium SICCE pumps with the intuitive user interface anytime from anywhere in the world!
High quality easily adjustable graphs and a quick overview screen of all the connected devices for all of your tanks.
With SICCE ContrALL you can control any of your SDC devices directly and fully customize your settings (Feed mode, Eco mode, Current selection, Lock, Speed and more.)
* My Smart System allows to remote control of all your SDC devices on multiple tanks
* Customize color for each pump or SDC aquarium device
* Simple and optimized specifically for smartphones
* 5 different preset MODES, easily adjustable by user according to the tank requirements
* Create and preview custom flow schedules with the Program Mode
* 4 different PROGRAMS: Preset configurations fully adjustable with App
* Calibrate the flow setting of ECO and PAUSE modes according to the user’s requirements
* Flexible grouping and renaming to create your own aquarium flow profile
* Lock and Unlock feature save custom settings from any accidental interruptions
* Program up to 7 Feed Times choosing start time and duration for each Feed Time
* Integrated alerts via e-mail and the App
SICCE is a pioneer of technical solutions for the aquarium and pond industry, made in Italy since 1973. SICCE is globally recognized for setting the standard in quality and service.
Our vast experience allows us to produce versatile, high-quality products with incomparable performance. We develop complete lines of filtration systems, pumps, aquarium accessories, decorative fountain pumps for indoors and outdoors, ponds, pond filters, pool filters, drainage pumps and pumps for various industrial uses.
SICCE leads the pump manufacturer global market.
- configuration setup for new dosing device model
- timed doses (dosing devices)
- bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Good pump, bad app.
Would be nice if they updated the app for any iPhone made with a notch. Which is 3 or 4 years ago…
Changing settings is never instant and requires repetitively hitting the setting you want. When it doesn’t take after a few minutes, I just hard reset it and it works again.
The pump is good so why destroy it with such a poorly supported app? Please fix it.
Cannot connect to pump
I have the iOS version and tried using this app to connect to a Sicce Syncra SDC pump and it will not connect to my 2.4 GHz network. It keeps erroring out. I have tried multiple wifi routers and it still errors out. Sicce support sent out a new pump controller but that did not fix the problem. They suggested I buy a Wi-Fi extender and try connecting to that. All my other aquarium apps and equipment don’t have issues connecting. Also it says this app does not collect user data but you need to enter in your birthdate. Why does Sicce need you birthday in order to control an aquarium pump? All my other aquarium apps don’t require birthday information.
This app has come a long way since I downloaded it 3 years ago. It’s buttery smooth and there is zero lag. My pumps are doing exactly what they should. I love I can see the temperature of my aquarium from the app.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ZEPPING SRL SEMPLIFICATA
- 106.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Sicce S.r.l.