The heroes who have fallen in rumors, now appear in this silent and terrible hell, greet their last fate!
This is a dual-role Rogue-like game. Choose two heroes, use their unique cards and abilities to kill a bloody path in hell and completely eliminate the culprit!
- Hardcore Rogue-like mode: A large number of cards and accessories are acquired during the game, and each game has a new experience.
- Double character cooperation: one guards one attack and stabilizes firmly, or kills the enemy to seize the opportunity, and various strategies are waiting for you to discover.
- Unique card rune system: Let each card carry out your tactical intent.
- Rich library: A large number of cards, including attack cards, spell cards and weapon cards, and a variety of interesting decks.
- Fun and varied game mechanics: accessories, battle flags, various states, we hope that the various game systems are not complicated but interesting.
- Extremely challenging: The general difficulty clearance is the beginning and the playability is high.
- Stand-alone, except for buying a character.
Giving pure happiness to the game is our goal.
Ratings and Reviews
In the same vein as Pixel Heroes or Darkest Dungeon, Silent Abyss is a rogue like card collecting team-based RPG. At first, the game seems very familiar with its useful upgrades, and rune system to enhance your action and defense cards, and let’s not forget all that- loot loot & more loot (in card form obviously). But Silent Abyss is clearly not the same as the aforementioned, because of the way it presents the gameplay. Upgrades are earned quickly and never seem to end but this is a much welcomed feature because it is a rogue like. Also, the dungeons are mapped in a way that allows you to choose which way to go..providing more options for strategy which could make or break you when reaching each dungeon’s boss. I highly recommend this game and would love to see more like it! Silent Abyss is a PREMIUM GAME..and only offers playable characters as IAPs. Buy, try it...or wish that you did...
A Stellar Hidden Gem
I took a chance and bought this game because of the raving reviews—and I’m glad that I did.
The game is part fantasy card game and deckbuilding, part dungeon crawler and RPG (to those who know of it, it is in the same vein as games like Slay the Spire).
So far, the gameplay is challenging but balanced, and there is plenty of depth and creativity in the way that different cards and decks can synergize. Couple this with the various items and modifiers that can be added either to the classes or to the cards themselves and you find yourself with all sorts of different possible playstyles.
If you are familiar with these types of card games, then I definitely recommend it. If you are not, understand that it takes a bit to get in the rhythm (also, know that better cards are unlocked as your dungeon runs end and you gain experience).
My only criticism, and warning, is that it is clear that the game comes from a foreign developer. The writing is not as well translated/localized as I would like but if you can put that aside as I did then you will find a very enjoyable game.
*Note to developers: Consider finding or hiring someone to help with the localization. If there is a way for some of us to contribute, I would certainly consider lending a hand.
First 2019 GOTY Contender
This game took me by surprise, synergy between characters is delightfully dynamic. You have two hands each drawing from its own deck and using its own mana pool, balancing attack and defense between enemy movements and the tactical options in your hand. I hope the devs will continue to grow and support this game, it is Gold. My only gripes are with some balancing issues and English Localization: Character back stories feel directly translated, in an entertaining way I’ll add. The names of the minions from the first boss and of the bomb you can summon into the enemy lane have not been localized. Other than that, this game is phenomenal, I am excited to see it grow.
- LiMing Chen
- 438.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Chen Li Ming
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Hero - Warlock $0.99
- Unlock Hero - Archer $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.