Silent Phone provides enterprise-grade encrypted voice, video, and messaging. Our end-to-end security protects your business, its reputation, and its valuable intellectual property from spying eyes. With Silent Phone, your team can discuss important matters across continents with the same confidence as if you were all in the same room. Silent Phone is developed by Silent Circle, the world leader in enterprise privacy solutions.
- Privacy and security trusted by businesses and governments around the world
- Simple "zero-touch" deployment across your organization
- Integrated enterprise user management with Silent Manager
- Secure voice and video calls with our unique Security Words
- Secure high-definition conference calling and group messaging
- Burn commands destroy all copies of sent messages
- Burn timers automatically redact old messages
- Voice memos speed communication and replace insecure voicemail
- Read receipts and delivery receipts give your teams situational awareness
- Securely send documents, videos, images, and other files
- Silent World offers calling to/from traditional phone numbers with enhanced security
- Standards-compliant Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Scheduled training available for your teams
- Dark theme support.
- French localization.
- Select multiple photos or videos to share at once.
Every release of Silent Phone, including this one, has important fixes and enhanced performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Improve the security
The app is good. But modern smart phones are capable of using the internet via a wired ethernet connection. I have 2 smart phones and I can surf the internet faster using my wired ethernet connection but I cannot connect Silent Circle to the wired ethernet connection. By using a wired ethernet connection instead of WiFi the user will prevent an ad hoc anonymous connections, evil twin and honey pot connections. Would it be that difficult for silent circle to modify their app to give us a choice if we want to use silent circle via WiFi or wired ethernet. These nefarious connection are just as dangerous to our privacy as talking on a regular cell phone. Please modify the app to give us the option of using Silent Circle via a wired ethernet connection
This is a very difficult system to figure out. If you don’t sign up first on their website then down load the app then good luck nothing works right. Even when you do sign up correctly if you have a problem or questions good luck with that as well. It will take two days for them to get back with you for every question you have. You could be waiting for weeks before you get a answer. They have no direct customer service only email and wait. It’s terrible ! Sometimes you service will go off when your on auto pay for no reason and then try to get it on again. Nope not happening. You must wait for weeks to get it back on. It’s it’s the money that keeps this company from having a real customer service then charge more for God sakes. People will pay extra for great service rather then have to wait for days and weeks to correct an issue. It goes without saying service rules.
Looks great but messaging and videoconference isn’t working
Hi! The only functioning part of the app that occurs is the silent calling feature. I have paid the $9.95 monthly subscription but there is no videoconferencing and text sections of the app. Is something missing? The download only included the call option.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Silent Circle, LLC
- 88 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Silent Circle
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.