Silent Phone provides enterprise-grade encrypted voice, video, and messaging. Our end-to-end security protects your business, its reputation, and its valuable intellectual property from spying eyes. With Silent Phone, your team can discuss important matters across continents with the same confidence as if you were all in the same room. Silent Phone is developed by Silent Circle, the world leader in enterprise privacy solutions.
- Privacy and security trusted by businesses and governments around the world
- Simple "zero-touch" deployment across your organization
- Integrated enterprise user management with Silent Manager
- Secure voice and video calls with our unique Security Words
- Secure high-definition conference calling and group messaging
- Burn commands destroy all copies of sent messages
- Burn timers automatically redact old messages
- Voice memos speed communication and replace insecure voicemail
- Read receipts and delivery receipts give your teams situational awareness
- Securely send documents, videos, images, and other files
- Silent World offers calling to/from traditional phone numbers with enhanced security
- Standards-compliant Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Scheduled training available for your teams
- When on a call, we show an LED that flashes as packets are received. We now also show this LED for each participant in a conference so you can tell if someone in your conference has fallen off the Earth.
- If a voice memo is burned while you're playing it, we now stop playing the memo immediately.
- For dialing normal landline and mobile numbers with Silent World, we offer a dial helper that lets you dial using the normal convention for your country. For this helper, we now support Brazil and St. Pierre & Miquelon, and we now sort the list of countries better.
Every release of Silent Phone, including this one, has important fixes and enhanced performance.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Improve the security
The app is good. But modern smart phones are capable of using the internet via a wired ethernet connection. I have 2 smart phones and I can surf the internet faster using my wired ethernet connection but I cannot connect Silent Circle to the wired ethernet connection. By using a wired ethernet connection instead of WiFi the user will prevent an ad hoc anonymous connections, evil twin and honey pot connections. Would it be that difficult for silent circle to modify their app to give us a choice if we want to use silent circle via WiFi or wired ethernet. These nefarious connection are just as dangerous to our privacy as talking on a regular cell phone. Please modify the app to give us the option of using Silent Circle via a wired ethernet connection
Latest update is causing app to crash
Hi SC Dev team,
I’ve been using the app for 4.5yrs on an iPhone 5S. The most recent updates made is causing intermittent crashes when the app tries to connect to your server (red-blue- to green).
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the report. We just released Silent Phone v6.5 and it contains many fixes and improvements. If you would, please try the upgrade, and if you're still seeing any issues, contact our support team at https://www.silentcircle.com/support/ -- they'll work with you to collect details so our team can understand the issue and fix it for all customers.
Great app and outstanding service!
Even though I’m a fairly new customer, I have found incredible value in the service it offers. While there are many apps that offer, and likely do, provide secure encrypted communications, I haven’t found another with the phone features.
I think that many of the other apps operate under a premise that both users will have the app. But what happens when both users don’t? This is where Silent Phone offers a unique feature: a VOIP number with security built in.
I serve in the military and occasionally travel to locations outside of the US. With Silent Circle and Silent Phone as long as I have WiFi connectivity I always have one phone number to call out and receive calls. This simple feature itself is is worth every penny. The ability to call anyone, whether they’re in the Silent Circle community or not, is probably the single greatest feature for me.
Thank you, Silent Circle!
Developer Response ,
One4alolAll41 - thank you for that glowing review! We are glad you are enjoying the app, and thank you for your service!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.