Get the latest News, Sports News & US breaking News. View daily weather updates, watch videos and photos & more. Join the discussion and stay informed from an app with a simple design and easy to read text. Fast access to the most important news with notification options for receiving Breaking News and other alerts.
• Touch-driven, simple design with easy to read text.
• View and share opinions with article comments
• Notification options for receiving Breaking News
• Enhanced photos and videos for optimal viewing experience
• Top story and top video carousels to browse the most important stories
• Navigation menu allows easy access to the most important sections, while allowing a deeper dive into your favorite sections and teams.
Bug fixes, performance, and stability improvements.
Tip: You can save an article to read later by tapping on the Star icon at the top of the article screen. You can get to your saved articles by going to the Menu, then selecting ‘Saved’.
Thank you for your feedback and recommendations, please keep them coming. If you like the app please consider leaving a review.
Ratings and Reviews
Review 2 of 2
When will we have an option to remove ads? I'm not asking for a subscription, but a one-time price to remove ads. What's the scoop on that? I would also like to know why the developers do not seem to provide any feedback on their reviews. It's like there's no one on the other end. They do a good job, and I am reading the articles every single day. No problem with that. I'm just curious.
Review 1 of 2
I’m writing about a problem.
The update states that you could tap on the Star in order to Save an article.
But, after I get a notification about a news or feature article, and I tap on that notification, there seems to be No Way to Save it.
However, if I open the app directly from the app itself, then I am able to tap on the Star and Save an article. But not the same article that I wanted to Save.
It appears that some articles are inside a different part of the app, or a separate Window. But I don’t know what that’s all about.
So how can I save an article otherwise? Anybody have the answer? I’m all ears.
I am wanting to give the app FIVE stars if I can figure this out because I really have been loving it lately. It’s improved over time.
Thanks in Advance. No pun intended :)
When it works, it’s great! We have had a great deal of issues with getting into the app and keeping it working. Just updated yesterday and now I can’t get into my Digital Advance subscription and there doesn’t seem to be anyone I get help from - very frustrating!
Grew up reading the paper. So now living in Florida I still like to keep up with the hometown news
- Staten Island Live LLC
- 44.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2013 SILive.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.