Join the Eat Well, Do Well Rewards Club
Use our mobile app to earn $5 off for every 5 visits!
- NEW! Order for Delivery* or Curbside Carhop (Delivery available at select locations)
- NEW! Connect your social media accounts for extra rewards
- NEW! Link your account to a local school to support nutrition and fitness programs
- Find the nearest location, view store hours, and get directions
- Check-in during your visit to earn points towards rewards
- Browse the current menu offerings
- View your account balance and available rewards
It’s easy and free to sign-up:
- Already a have a card? Register your existing Eat Well, Do Well card number into the app
- Not a member? Click “Use Mobile App Only” to register a new mobile account
Questions or Comments about the mobile app:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact a live person at 866-561-0518 Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No order tracking, food delivered 1 hour late
After I placed an order, the app did not lead me to the DoorDash app like it normally does. I called the restaurant who said the food has been sitting for 30 minutes, is cold, and the delivery guy just arrived. She said she would remake the food and it will be late. The app has no phone number to call to request status and my order does not appear in DoorDash because there was a problem with transferring the order to that app. So the food was delivered one hour late.
I have a Silver Diner card. I can't register with an existing card (asks me to sign in and the wants me to register my card, over and over again), and I can register for the mobile-only app because my email is--duh--already in use. Our waitress tried to register me and gave up in frustration, and I've tried multiple ways. Not a good way to support your long time, loyal customers!
In your new and improved app, don’t ask for so much personal information. My address is none of your business, nor is the year of my birth.
Obviously, “you people“ who created this worthless app or not monitoring the reviews, because you’ve made zero improvements.
Perhaps the Silver diner people need to remove you “app people“ from their menu.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.