With SimVSM you can quickly record your value streams via drag & drop on a mobile device.
A variety of functions facilitate the modelling, documentation and versioning of value streams:
- Digital and visually appealing modeling with value stream and note objects
- Consideration of weekly shift plans
- Selection of different value stream object symbols for more function-specific documentation of system components in value streams
- Calculation of a large number of static value stream kpis
- Classification and visualization of value-adding and non-value-adding process steps
- Dynamic display and calculation of cycle times and flow rate
- Copy and create several value stream alternatives in one project (max. 2; for extensions see also "Expert" Add-On)
- Plausibility checks during modelling
- Different view modes for more compact display of parameters
With the SimVSM App you can use the above features for free. The following in-app purchases / subscriptions are currently available for an extended range of functions:
- One-time activation for unlimited number of projects and alternatives
- Printing of value streams
- Saving images (png) and vector graphics (svg) of value streams
- Recording and storage of camera images of individual value stream objects
- Overview map for large value streams
- Execution and storage of measurement series with integrated stopwatch functionality
- Export and import of projects
- Customizing of links and text items
The premium subscription can be tested free of charge for one month. After the free trial period, the subscription is automatically renewed for one month or one year (depending on the chosen length) if it is not cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period. Your Apple ID account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the free trial expiration date. Your subscription will automatically renew if it is not cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions after purchase via the App Store account settings.
If you are interested in the coupling with the value stream simulator or in a central project management to exchange your value streams with colleagues, please contact email@example.com with the keyword "SimVSM Pro".
- By connecting to a value stream simulator, you also get a dynamic evaluation of the modelled value stream. This includes the development of on-time delivery, process utilization, bottleneck analysis, throughput, stock levels and lead times against the background of dynamic conditions over time.
- Project management allows projects to be stored centrally and exchanged with authorized users.
Should you also have customizing requirements regarding the use of your own value stream objects, logos or symbols, we also offer a variety of different options.
Further information can also be found at www.simvsm.de
* Reordering of alternatives via drag & drop
* Additional formatting options for text items
* Improvements & bug fixes
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SimPlan AG
- 25 MB
Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 SimPlan AG
- In-App Purchases
- Premium subscription $9.49
- Expert addon $44.99
- Premium subscription $75.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.