Social Emotional Learning for Kids
The Sir Dapp! Game Show app makes parenting a little easier, letting kids explore the fun side of important social skills like politeness, respect, and manners without finger wags. Young kids love the entertaining categories like “Sight What’s Polite” and “Manor’s Mysteries” while completing rhymes, solving who-done-it visual puzzles, and more. Music videos with original songs by Sir Dapp & the Paw Prints and fun PSA’s and commercials (for products only within the Sir Dapp world) reinforce behavior-based concepts presented in gameplay with silly humor.
LEARN WITH SIR DAPP
• Kids explore the concepts of manners, kindness, and thinking of others with game show style play
• Lay the groundwork for developing positive social skills
• Gives children tools to navigate social and emotional development
• Mom’s Choice Award Winner
• Educational App Store – 5 Stars
• UK Mum’s Choice Awards Gold Winner
• Creative Child Awards Top App of the Year
• National Parenting Products Award Winner
• Tillywig Parents’ Favorite Products Award Winner
• The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval Winner
GREAT FOR TEACHERS
• Add Sir Dapp to your classroom toolbox!
• Ph.D. developed curriculum for social emotional learning alongside the app is available at sirdapp.com
The Educational App Store writes in their review, “Among all of the subject-based apps, it is great to see [such a well-produced and entertaining package] that is designed to help children think about how their actions impact others.” Tillywig Toy and Media says “The fun never stops with the Sir Dapp! Game Show, an extraordinarily entertaining mobile app that puts manners and good habits front and center!”
FEATURING ORIGINAL MUSIC
Song snippets and videos are featured in the app from the award-winning original music album by Sir Dapp & the Paw Prints, titled “This Is Our Time”. The album is available on all streaming platforms including Apple Music and iTunes.
Sir Dapp gave The Manor a fresh summer update with small tweaks to further improve his Game Show!
Ratings and Reviews
I bought this app for my grandkids and they absolutely love it. It’s different- they enjoyed the show theme and were surprised about the funny “commercials”. They are repeating what some of the characters say about cleaning up and being respectful, and that’s why I got it for them. Great work; I bought the CD also. We all enjoy!
Great learning app for children!
Stumbled upon this app and now both my kids love Sir Dapp! My son particularly loves Duffie! It’s a great game to help teach my kids manners while keeping them engaged! The music that goes along with the app is actually really catchy. I find myself singing along with the kids! Downloading the album too!
Wonderful and much needed App!!!
As a psychologist and mother of two, I am always looking for new venues to reinforce manners and good values. This app is a wonderful asset to keep children engaged as they interact and learn to be polite and kind. Its simple design is easy to navigate for the little ones while remaining fun and informative.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Crystal Tree Digital Media, LLC
- 878.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- Copyright © 2023 by Crystal Tree Digital Media, LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.