Screenshots

Description

Please note: this is a companion to Sketch for Mac, and requires it to function.

Sketch Mirror lets you preview your Sketch designs on your iOS devices.

After connecting to it from your Mac, you can swipe on your device to navigate between Pages and Artboards.

Sketch Mirror scales your designs up or down intelligently to fit the screen resolution of your iOS device, and also lets you zoom manually to inspect individual pixels.

You can run Sketch Mirror on any number of iOS devices and connect as many of them as you want to one Mac client. Preview your iPad-sized Artboards on one device while your iPhone mirrors the smaller Artboards.

What’s New

Version 3.2.3

With this version of Mirror, we’ve removed Cloud integration. We’ve made some big improvements to mobile support with Cloud, so the best place to view your files on the go is now sketch.cloud in your mobile browser.

Ratings and Reviews

1.7 out of 5
80 Ratings

80 Ratings

CSmith021 ,

Works 5% of time; Useless remaining 95%

On the rare occasions this app actually works, it’s great to view your prototypes real-time from your mobile device. Other than that, I click the ‘notification’ in sketch when trying to connect and select ‘Connect to iPhone’. Nothing happens. I’ve checked my WiFi and everything. The app simply fails to mirror my computer. Do better, developers. Please.

JoeMiss ,

Great app

I don’t know why there are so many bad reviews. Downloaded it and have been using the app without many issues. Every once and while it “Glitches” because I update the design on my computer and it updates itself. That is the only thing I could think of complaining about, but really this is expected and better then always manually refreshing every time you update your design. Great app, not sure what all the negative reviews are about.

the alaskan alaskan ,

Works great for me?

Noticed a lot of bad reviews about this mirror app, but I’ve honestly had no problems, in fact it’s completely fantastic. Pretty cool being able to see the prototype on your phone after creating all the pathways on your computer. Over all sketch has been easy to use, simple to figure out, took me less than a week to create my now final product mirrored perfectly on my phone. Thanks Bohemian Coding!!! You guys are a godsend.

Information

Seller
Bohemian Coding
Size
11.9 MB
Category
Utilities
Compatibility

Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.

Languages

English

Age Rating
4+
Copyright
Price
Free

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

You May Also Like