High quality video lessons that will guide you from your first time on snow right through to introducing a parallel turn. Looking at the equipment, straight runs, snowplough, turning and more. Stunning video, intuitive cue cards and engaging presentation will enhance your learning experience and give you the skills to feel confident and in control.
- The audio issues mentioned are only due to the mute settings. Please check your mute switch first or if its an iPad double click the home button and scroll the bottom menu bar from left to right. Look for the silver speaker icon and remove the mute setting. Still not working then give us a shout.
These carefully designed lessons will:
• Complement on-slope tuition with a qualified instructor
• Clarify the basics
• Give you a head start and get you skiing in control
Best of all it’s portable and can be used anywhere:
• In the chalet before a day out
• As a handy reminder on the lift between runs
• On the bus, train or plane before heading out to the mountains
Once purchased, upload the app with everything included, no further uploads or costly data charges while you’re away. Just grab your phone and hit the slopes.
So get Ski School Beginners App now and join Darren Turner on his quest to make you a better skier.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Okay, but short!
The videos are okay and the teacher gives good advice but overall there's probably around 10 to 15 minutes of instruction, so this is a bit too short and not very good value...
Can’t say enough good
This review is a bit late, but I started skiing 4 seasons ago and made a promise to myself that I would get it, and I used this app almost every time I skied. I would watch the tutorials on the lift, and practice on the way down. These apps taught me to ski! I now ski everything any of the resorts in Utah (hometown) can throw at me and I manage a ski shop and I now ski in the backcountry as well. Thank you for helping me find my life passion and developing this life long skill. Keep it up guys!
Couldn’t ask for a better ski instruction app/video. In 3 ski trips and 8 total days (6 half day lessons included) on the mountain, I have improved at a very fast pace. I definitely recommend watching these videos before paying the money for an instructor - you will get way more out of the lesson!
The developer, ElateMedia.com, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.