Advance your career with the skills for tomorrow. Learn from visionaries, innovators, and disruptors to help you build skills at every stage of your career.
* NEW! LEADERBOARD - See how you rank against your peers! Complete content and earn badges to improve your rank.
* DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS : Access more than 180,000+ titles across a variety of topics including Leadership, Business, Finance, Technology, Cloud computing and more.
* GET CERTIFIED : Earn certifications & master latest technologies like Amazon AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and more.
* EARN ACHIEVEMENTS : Unlock badges and add them to your resume or social media.
* LEARN OFFLINE : Download courses to take with you on the go.
* ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL : Set a weekly learning goal and get reminded along the way to earn a streak.
* LEARN ON THE BIG SCREEN : Watch courses on the big screen with Chromecast and AppleTV.
* REINFORCE YOUR LEARNING : Take classes on your schedule and revisit them as needed with the help of Flashcards.
Sign up for a free trial and access it on the app: www.skillsoft.com/get-free-trial
This new version includes the following enhancements:
* Role Advisor - add your role and get quick recommendations relevant to your role.
* Tabs have been added to the Assignments page to make it easier to keep track of your assignments,
* Improved audiobook experience with larger control panel for easier interactions.
* Mini-player is now available for audiobooks, providing learners the flexibility to multitask while listening to an audiobook.
* Improvements to Drag & drop assessment questions
Ratings and Reviews
Keep it up
I enjoy using Percipio because the length of the courses is perfect, and being cut in shorter sections allows one to stop and continue at a convenient time. The search function is nice to select the courses based on the needs and interest. I also love that you can start different courses and jump to other and come back again depending on the changing need priorities. The books available are very rich and recent
Good content, buggy app
I find the content to be clear and at a good pace. However, I have two issues with the app.
In one video, it started suddenly to switch to portrait mode. I even set my machine manually to landscape but the app keeps insisting on switching to portrait after a couple of seconds in landscape.
Also, after doing a few videos this morning; when closing the app I received a message that it was down for maintenance. When I was able to log back in, the app didn’t register that I had started a channel and it refused to recognise the last four videos that I had watched. I am unable to manually set that the videos have been watched and even when I forwarded through the videos to the end, it would not register my viewing.
Accessibility, flexibility are lacking
I was excited to be able to read Percipio learning content offline in this app, but I immediately ran into two accessibility issues. One, the app does not work in portrait mode, only in landscape orientation. I don’t know why the developers would build it this way, but it’s quite limiting. Second, the app does not recognize the system level Dark Mode or night mode. This forces me to read black text on a bright white background which is not only uncomfortable but is a big accessibility consideration.
I would hope that these basic issues could be resolved by a company that offers iOS app development resources!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 87 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2018 by Skillsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.