Skivolo’s World is a fun, educational coloring activity for kids with neuroblastoma and their families. Skivolo, a 3-year-old red panda with neuroblastoma, takes visitors along his treatment journey and introduces them to his family, friends, and medical team. The simple, intuitive interface makes it easy for little ones to learn about Skivolo, add color to Skivolo’s world and explore their creativity.
Helpful hints show users where to touch next. And the charming story and illustrations help parents and siblings better understand the neuroblastoma treatment process.
- Customizable: Skivolo greets visitors by name and remembers them
- Color fill mode to select and fill any part with desired color
- Save, share, and print your works on any connected devices
- Freehand coloring pages available
- Created with the help of parents and pediatric oncology experts
- No ads or menus
Resource PDF update
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- United Therapeutics Corporation
- 43.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- ©2016 United Therapeutics Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.