Skyscraper 4D is a new breed of tower building games that lets you design large, complex buildings with remarkable ease.
In this game, you'll serve as architect, engineer, and real estate developer, all at the same time, as you accumulate money and expand the reach of your real estate empire.
You'll control everything from the shape of your buildings, to the placement of columns, walls, elevators, balconies, kitchens, furniture, and more. The tedious work normally associated with construction has been totally automated, letting you focus on the creative side of things!
Skyscraper 4D is easy to pick up, but it strives to stay as close to reality as possible. That means whatever you design needs to be structurally and economically sound. But not to worry, if you run into trouble there are plenty of nifty warning indicators to help you shore things up.
If you like to build things, you've come to the right place!
• Open World Sandbox Game: Construct as many skyscrapers as you want, in a massive, unrestricted city.
• Total Design Control: In this game, you won’t simply position buildings, you’ll get to design every aspect of the building, including its shape, height, materials, floorplan, and more.
• Intuitive Tutorial: We’ve created a simple and intuitive tutorial to make Skyscraper 4D as easy to learn as possible. No prior building design experience is required!
• Floorpan Tool: You can easily add walls, doors, bathrooms, kitchen appliances, balconies, furnishings, and more to create the floorplan you want.
• Mirroring Tool: We’ve created a tool that lets you quickly design symmetrical buildings by mirroring all of your design actions across the x and/or y-axis of your grid. We also offer an option for mirroring your build actions in a triangular fashion. You can even use them both at the same time!
• Bézier Curves: Easily add curved windows or walls to give your building a unique shape. Just tap on the Bézier Curves button in the build menu.
• Helpful Warning Indicators: When you design something structurally unsound, we’ll show you a warning indicator that will explain the problem clearly, and give you options to help resolve the issue quickly.
• Performance: Skyscraper 4D was built using the Metal API for graphics, allowing us to deliver incredible realism and performance. Every aspect of the game has been tightly optimized to ensure amazing responsiveness, smoothness, and loading times across a wide range of devices.
• Realism: We’ve tried to make Skyscraper 4D reflect the real world. Everything from the visuals of the city (which are loosely based on Manhattan), to the structural and financial components of the game, are intended to mimic reality as closely as possible.
• Soundtrack: We’ve picked out a nice selection of soothing but exciting songs to help keep you in the zone.
• On-Demand Resources: We’ve kept the initial app download nice and small to avoid wasting space on your device. When you open the game on Wi-Fi, we’ll download a few asset packs in the background to enrich the game experience with music and sharper detail.
• No Ads or Endless Wait Times: You won’t need to do a ton of busy work for no reason, or wait ages for money and resources to accumulate.
• Feedback Welcome: We are always looking to improve, and we’d love to hear your feedback! We’ve included a feedback button right inside the game in case you’d like to message us. Alternatively, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com.
This update adds escalators and wine coolers to the Floorplan menu. It also includes a few adjustments to get the app ready for iOS 13!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Move it to a pc/Mac based platform
I’m not that creative first off, so trying to get a handle of things and make pretty cool architectural designs will tough but a great challenge with this. I think the game interface is really well done. Graphics are a plus and the tutorial is really simple and helpful. This is my personal preferences but I feel navigation on a mouse or trackpad would be a lot easier if not only having this on the App Store, but valve’s steam as well I think maybe like $1-$5 range price tag would be beneficial as well. It is endless possibilities and I think this app definitely has more potential than show. Maybe adding more Cosmetics in future updates is something the devs have in mind like bathroom, bedroom, or living room appliances as well. These games always interested me and it’s definitely in my top along with sim city build it and city skylines. But my main takeaway is may be pushing it toward a pc and/or Mac base market as well. That’s my opinion. I don’t really know too much on what the devs want out of this or where they’re going with this app, or even the market for such a game on a computer based platform and the coding take to reprogram the mechanics as well. But overall still a great game
Overall... but a few warnings!
This is a great game. I’ve wanted to be an architect for a while, and this game is great for that designing fix, especially for people who can’t draw, like me!
A few warnings: If you are getting this game for the ability to make curved buildings, note: That is for PREMIUM ONLY. The game is still great without the curves and other ‘premium’ stuff. Just be aware you must pay for curves.
Most of the other premium stuff is that you must be premium to get more than one fill-in-the-blank. Hammock, balcony, floor lighting, undo button.
Overall I enjoy this game. To the producers: I have a question and two suggestions.
My question: When I go to the environmental button, and change how my city looks, it will change, but when I come back to the game later riptide is gone. How can we fix this?
My first suggestion: When you click on a building, I suggest that there should be a ‘person’ option, where you can look from a person’s perspective and toggle your way through the building. That way architects can view their work in a more realistic manner.
My second suggestion is more of a preference. I’m not asking you to make this a role play game, but it would be gratifying to see the city actually in use.
Thank you very much for making a great game.
Great game but...
So this game used to not work but now it works. That’s part of the 4 stars I added. And also I like the fast forward feature that can make you earn money faster. I also like how you can just build floors with the same things on so you don’t have to build more things on the next floor. Ok so here’s the -1 Star on this 5 stars so sometimes I let go of the screen for the plain wall, but it makes it shorter that the place I stopped. But here’s an idea for an update: Add a roof feature when you can make the roof a different shape, Add windowed walls, add garage doors, and add needles for the top of the skyscraper. It’s great I’m glad it works now then before because I finally got through the tutorial without a black screen right in front of me.
- Skyscraper 4D LLC
- 286.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Skyscraper 4D LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Platinum VIP Experience $4.99
- Premium Experience $4.99
- Platinum VIP Experience $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.