Skyscraper 4D is a new breed of tower building games that lets you design large, complex buildings with remarkable ease.
In this game, you'll serve as architect, engineer, and real estate developer, all at the same time, as you accumulate money and expand the reach of your real estate empire.
You'll control everything from the shape of your buildings, to the placement of columns, walls, elevators, balconies, kitchens, furniture, and more. The tedious work normally associated with construction has been totally automated, letting you focus on the creative side of things!
Skyscraper 4D is easy to pick up, but it strives to stay as close to reality as possible. That means whatever you design needs to be structurally and economically sound. But not to worry, if you run into trouble there are plenty of nifty warning indicators to help you shore things up.
If you like to build things, you've come to the right place!
• Open World Sandbox Game: Construct as many skyscrapers as you want, in a massive, unrestricted city.
• Total Design Control: In this game, you won’t simply position buildings, you’ll get to design every aspect of the building, including its shape, height, materials, floorplan, and more.
• Intuitive Tutorial: We’ve created a simple and intuitive tutorial to make Skyscraper 4D as easy to learn as possible. No prior building design experience is required!
• Floorpan Tool: You can easily add walls, doors, bathrooms, kitchen appliances, balconies, furnishings, and more to create the floorplan you want.
• Mirroring Tool: We’ve created a tool that lets you quickly design symmetrical buildings by mirroring all of your design actions across the x and/or y-axis of your grid. We also offer an option for mirroring your build actions in a triangular fashion. You can even use them both at the same time!
• Bézier Curves: Easily add curved windows or walls to give your building a unique shape. Just tap on the Bézier Curves button in the build menu.
• Helpful Warning Indicators: When you design something structurally unsound, we’ll show you a warning indicator that will explain the problem clearly, and give you options to help resolve the issue quickly.
• Performance: Skyscraper 4D was built using the Metal API for graphics, allowing us to deliver incredible realism and performance. Every aspect of the game has been tightly optimized to ensure amazing responsiveness, smoothness, and loading times across a wide range of devices.
• Realism: We’ve tried to make Skyscraper 4D reflect the real world. Everything from the visuals of the city (which are loosely based on Manhattan), to the structural and financial components of the game, are intended to mimic reality as closely as possible.
• Soundtrack: We’ve picked out a nice selection of soothing but exciting songs to help keep you in the zone.
• On-Demand Resources: We’ve kept the initial app download nice and small to avoid wasting space on your device. When you open the game on Wi-Fi, we’ll download a few asset packs in the background to enrich the game experience with music and sharper detail.
• No Ads or Endless Wait Times: You won’t need to do a ton of busy work for no reason, or wait ages for money and resources to accumulate.
• Feedback Welcome: We are always looking to improve, and we’d love to hear your feedback! We’ve included a feedback button right inside the game in case you’d like to message us. Alternatively, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This update includes minor crash fixes
Ratings and Reviews
great game; minor flaws
i like the concept of an app where you get to build skyscrapers of your imagination with no interruptions. i love it, but there are some cons to this app that are enough of an impact to the gameplay that i have to mention it. first, money is not made offline, meaning you have to be ON the app in order to make money which is a waste of battery. having to wait for money by afking on the app is very annoying, so id suggest allowing the player to make money offline as well so they can take a break from the app and come back to a good amount of money to start building again. another flaw is how the camera controls can sometimes have a few bugs and your camera ends up flying off the map. fixing this would be greatly appreciated. lastly, some restrictions for non-premium users are too much. i get it, you need money to continue developing the app and you already dont have ads. still, limited undos? that can be severely irritating if you make a major mistake, dont realize it and proceed with another action, and then not being able to undo that. one balcony per floor is also unreasonable imo but limited undos is the main issue.
tl:dr - camera bugs, nonpremium restrictions too far, not making money offline otherwise great game
Awesome game, with suggestions
This game is great if you like architecture and just building things. An early warning- you must pay in the app with actual real life money if you want to have curved façades, more than 4 of each floor plan item on the same floor, and a building above 70 stories, (50 stories is you don’t know the hack). You also need to pay if you want more than 1 balcony per floor. Some suggestions are that maybe if you could add a feature that lets you paste images onto the plot, then you could trace the image with the tools to copy certain floor plans easier?? Also, maybe if we could have the option to create slanted walls and exteriors, and some new assets like ceiling fans, chandeliers, billboards, carpets( to fill empty spaces), bunk beds, and maybe make it so that you can have 2 roof items and amenities per floor without paying? I know this is a lot to ask, but this is still a great game. Thanks
Move it to a pc/Mac based platform
I’m not that creative first off, so trying to get a handle of things and make pretty cool architectural designs will tough but a great challenge with this. I think the game interface is really well done. Graphics are a plus and the tutorial is really simple and helpful. This is my personal preferences but I feel navigation on a mouse or trackpad would be a lot easier if not only having this on the App Store, but valve’s steam as well I think maybe like $1-$5 range price tag would be beneficial as well. It is endless possibilities and I think this app definitely has more potential than show. Maybe adding more Cosmetics in future updates is something the devs have in mind like bathroom, bedroom, or living room appliances as well. These games always interested me and it’s definitely in my top along with sim city build it and city skylines. But my main takeaway is may be pushing it toward a pc and/or Mac base market as well. That’s my opinion. I don’t really know too much on what the devs want out of this or where they’re going with this app, or even the market for such a game on a computer based platform and the coding take to reprogram the mechanics as well. But overall still a great game
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Skyscraper 4D LLC
- 131.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Skyscraper 4D LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Platinum VIP Experience $4.99
- Premium Experience $4.99
- Platinum VIP Experience $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.