Design your own flight map
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Step into the world of airline route planning, where your goal is to create a flight network to guide passengers to their destinations in a limited amount of time. You get to call the shots on which routes to draw and which cities to designate as hubs that best serve each scenario. The flight maps you design will also need to be efficient and flexible to accommodate for events that may occur, like airport rushes and closures, as its effects ripple throughout your network. With over 350 geographically and historically themed levels to play, each map you make will be put to the test.
- Take a step back in time and create flight maps for past historical scenarios, like the 1849 California Gold Rush and the 2012 London Olympic Games
- Prepare for the future and create flight maps in realistic inclement weather simulation, including Hurricanes and Blizzards
- Understand the present and create flight maps using actual cities, like New York City and Tokyo, to reflect real flight patterns
Vote for your favorite level in the Preferences page
① Big Game (Level 36, Contiguous US)
② Silk Road (Level 17, Asia)
③ Big Apple (Level 18, Contiguous US)
④ Sustain (Level 38, Contiguous US)
⑤ Sustain (Level 38, Europe)
⑥ Tourism Capital (Level 20, Oceania)
- Play 350+ levels across multiple maps like America, Europe, and Asia
- Analyze in-game statistics to help fine-tune your flight map
- Speed up or slow down the game to your comfort
- Compete for the top spot on worldwide leaderboards
- Simplistic interface and experience
- No ads
- More maps!
- More levels!
- More cities!
- Minor Bug Fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
What a creative game. Before I got it, I thought it would be one of those long games where you have to “survive” forever and that’s it. This game was not what I expected it to be (in a very good way!). First of all, there’s no denying the game looks amazing with the simplistic graphics and awesome soundtrack. On top of that, the levels are very cool and unique and somehow get better and better. One level you’re building an air version of the transcontinental railroad, the next you’re trying to deal with a hurricane. Kind of surprising it’s a free game since it has no ads.
That being said, I do think there are a couple of things they need to add. I haven’t played the Europe map yet, but I really wish there were more than 2 maps. It was also a missed opportunity that they didn’t add Canada or Mexico cities in the us map.
I plan on buying the expansion pack and highly recommend if you like looking at maps; you’ll be looking at them quite a bit in this game.
Great game overall!
As a huge AVGeek I’ve been waiting for a game like this. I love it and will be playing a lot. There are two minor issues that would be nice to improve:
- Use actual airport codes for all airports. Some airports use proper abbreviations, but some are only two letters or not correct at all (Orlando is MCO in real life, but ORL in the game). This would make it even better.
- Why do the objectives have to be earned in order? If I achieve 75%, but not 95%, but did achieve the third objective, why am I not getting credit for it?
The core design of the game is solid. You draw a route map by connecting airports together, and upgrade them to increase their possible connections and the rate they send off airplanes at. More destinations and passengers are added as you go through a level, so you change your map to keep up. The biggest obstacle to playing it is that if you fail a stage of a level, you reset to the route map you had at the end of the last stage, not the one you started the stage with. If you’re failing and retrying a stage repeatedly, this leads to a lot of repeated effort, since you have to make all of your changes over again instead of just tweaking a few connections after seeing where your bottlenecks are. It would be better to have an option to go back to the most recent state of your map just before you hit “go” on that stage.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Krish Suchdev
- 106.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Krish Suchdev
- In-App Purchases
- OptiFlight Expansion $0.99
- Large Tip $4.99
- Small Tip $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.