Play in fantasy leagues with your friends, completely free!
FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUES
- Compete with friends by managing a team of real NFL players
- Experience a beautifully simple drafting interface
- A next-level matchup interface
- The fastest scores and stats
- Mock draft, research, auction, and chat
- Play in redraft, keeper, or dynasty leagues.
- Draft professional League of Legends players
- Strategy: Pick & Ban champions every week
- Play in Mid-Season Showdown and Playoff Pick'ems
FANTASY BASKETBALL LEAGUES
- Get your friends together for a full season of hoops!
- We've re-invented gameplay to be strategic and fun every week
- Enjoy redraft, keeper, and dynasty leagues
- The fastest scores and stats in the business
- Invite your friends and co-workers to play this popular college basketball game
- Pick teams you think will win in the NCAA tournament in March
- Up to 10,000 people in a pool w/ customizable scoring options
- Blazing fast modern chat for every league and group
- Send gifs, images, and more!
- Direct message anyone, anytime
Sleeper is where friends hang out around sports.
We continuously update Sleeper with new games, features, bug fixes, and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Fantasy App of the Top 5
I’ve been a fantasy manager for 20 years on just about every platform but this one is by far the best because it makes the league more communal compared to others. It makes the games more fun and there are 2x-3x more trades in my Sleeper leagues than any of the others. The AI mock drafts are pretty handy too.
The one drawback is you’ll probably have to do your research elsewhere since they aren’t directly connected to any of the large sports platforms like ESPN, CBS, NFL, or Yahoo are, but if you use those as your primary source for articles then I’ve just identified why you haven’t won your league in awhile.
Minor fix suggestion: in the mock drafts for Dynasty, we have the option to set the player pool to Rookies only, or the entire player pool (including players already on teams). It would be nice if there was an option for “all available” which would include the Rookies and only the players who remain on the waiver wire. Weird request, but some dynasties lock the waivers in the off season until after the draft, and include those vets in the draft pool.
(Almost) The best app for fantasy football
Having used sleeper for a few months now, I have to say it’s an amazing app. The news updates are super handy, the in app league chat is amazing since you don’t have to use another app for talking to league mates, the amount of options available in terms of league settings is amazing and just makes playing on this app more fun than basically every other. It does have a few issues that seem to be present on every app like scores maybe taking a bit to catch up, but it is never really a big issue. The only change I would like to see that would make this app worth five stars is a quality of life one. When viewing your team on the app I don’t see any way to get all (if not most) of your team and their scores in your matchup on the screen at once. Although I do sometimes enjoy the added info and the field position indicator under the player names, I would really love a compressed view where it would hide/get rid of the on field indicator and possibly their game stats for the week. Sometimes I just want to log in and see how all my players did compared to my opponents without having to scroll and dig for certain players. Maybe there could be a button or something similar that says “more matchup info” that would toggle this off and on. Other than this, I don’t really have any complaints about the app and think it is probably the best app for fantasy football currently available.
Developer Response ,
We made changes to score / pbp speed a while back so hopefully everything is fast for you now. We've profiled it against other apps to make sure Sleeper updates as fast or faster.
Great but some stuff is needlessly complicated
I want to start by saying that I think this app is great and my favorite fantasy app to use. Having said that though there are some things that make it needlessly complicated and could make things even better
1) Filling Leagues - I get the idea behind why there isn’t really just like a list of public leagues to join, but there needs to be. The idea being that they want leagues to be filled by people and their friends but this just isn’t always possible. There’s forums to post a league in but your post falls back and you need to repost frequently. There needs to just be a list of public leagues that people can sort by league type, paid or free, size, etc.
2) League Formats - There should be presets for the different types of leagues. There should be presets for redraft, dynasty, best ball and guillotine. It can get kind of complicated especially for first time commissioners to set this stuff up and presets for these league types would be great.
3) Payment - They probably don’t want to deal with it but there should be an in-app payment system for paid leagues. Currently outside sites like leaguesafe need to be used which is ok but doing it straight through the app again cuts down on complexity for first time commissioners.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Blitz Studios, Inc.
- 113.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Gambling Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Blitz Studios Inc
- In-App Purchases
- 20 cookies $1.99
- 10 Cookies $0.99
- 50 Cookies $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.