Play in fantasy leagues with your friends, completely free!
- Invite your friends and co-workers to play this popular college basketball game
- Pick teams you think will win in the NCAA tournament in March
- Up to 10,000 people in a pool w/ scoring customize
FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUES
- Compete with friends by managing a team of real NFL players
- Experience a beautifully simple drafting interface
- A next-level matchup interface, featuring mascots!
- The fastest scores and stats
- Mock draft, research, and chat!
- Draft professional League of Legends players
- Strategy: Pick & Ban champions every week
- Play in Mid-Season Showdown and Playoff Pick'ems
FANTASY BASKETBALL LEAGUES
- Get your friends together for a full season of hoops!
- We've re-invented gameplay to be strategic and fun every week
- Enjoy redraft, keeper, and dynasty leagues
- The fastest scores and stats in the business
- Blazing fast modern chat for every league and group
- Send gifs, images, and more!
- Direct message anyone, anytime
Sleeper is where friends hang out around sports.
* Native iPad support
* Bugs and performance
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Every year I do a league in every major platform. NFL, ESPN, Yahoo!, CBS, and Fantrax are all sites in which I am in a league in. Up until 2 years ago Yahoo! was hands down the absolute BEST fantasy site/app out there I knew of. Everything I needed was there and it was a night and day difference between its competitors. That is however, until I discovered Sleeper. I don’t know how I stumbled upon the app 2 years ago. I have been blown away ever since. This app not only gives me the most up to date info on everything fantasy football wise it also has the cleanest and most crisp feel to it. Everything is so smooth with the app and the details that they go into on the matchup screen and my team page are second to none. Using other sites and apps almost makes me feel like I’m using a computer from 1997 in how much more cluttered they are and not as up to date. Honestly making the move and bringing my league to be on the sleeper app has to be the best decision I have made fantasy football wise!
Developer Response ,
We will make sure we do everything we can to validate your move to Sleeper :)
(Almost) The best app for fantasy football
Having used sleeper for a few months now, I have to say it’s an amazing app. The news updates are super handy, the in app league chat is amazing since you don’t have to use another app for talking to league mates, the amount of options available in terms of league settings is amazing and just makes playing on this app more fun than basically every other. It does have a few issues that seem to be present on every app like scores maybe taking a bit to catch up, but it is never really a big issue. The only change I would like to see that would make this app worth five stars is a quality of life one. When viewing your team on the app I don’t see any way to get all (if not most) of your team and their scores in your matchup on the screen at once. Although I do sometimes enjoy the added info and the field position indicator under the player names, I would really love a compressed view where it would hide/get rid of the on field indicator and possibly their game stats for the week. Sometimes I just want to log in and see how all my players did compared to my opponents without having to scroll and dig for certain players. Maybe there could be a button or something similar that says “more matchup info” that would toggle this off and on. Other than this, I don’t really have any complaints about the app and think it is probably the best app for fantasy football currently available.
Developer Response ,
We made changes to score / pbp speed a while back so hopefully everything is fast for you now. We've profiled it against other apps to make sure Sleeper updates as fast or faster.
LCS fantasy review (so far)
So far my experience with the app hasn’t started fully tell the actually season starts. I’m loving everything about it from the drafting to the amount of setting you can costumes. I just have a few suggestions that would possible be a game changer for the LCS point of view
1) there should be teams you pick (for extra points) like if the team wins or if the team losses or how many towers the team gets, ETC there a lot opportunity wise you could do with adding teams like how you choose a teams defense in Fantasy NFL.
2) shouldn’t rift Herald (Shelly) be worth some points getting? As well as getting multiple barons possible?
3) A bench feature would be nice where you could choice up to 2-3 anyrole/ any team just there in case you need to swap a player before it starts or something or if you just want to hold a player to see how he dose for a few games.
4) this ones a long shot but worth a suggestion
Would it be possible to combine the LCS/LEC together for more player selection? I understand why you split the two up, But for people who have 10 or more people joining there draft just thought it should be a setting thing you could do. (Of corse there’s other leagues you could add if necessary as well like the LCK or LPL, ETC)
Over all the app look good in my eyes just like to see more opportunities to really dive deep into the LCS fantasy. Thank you for this app I’ve been needing this!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Blitz Studios, Inc.
- 126.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Blitz Studios Inc
- In-App Purchases
- 20 cookies $1.99
- 10 Cookies $0.99
- 50 Cookies $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.