Get ready to SLUG IT OUT with Elementals, Megamorphs, Ghoul Elementals, and Ghoul Slugs! This definitive Slugterra game gives you all of the slugslinging action you've been asking for, and more!
Slugs are disappearing all across the 99 caverns and it's up to you to find out why! Bring the slugs home and restore the delicate balance of slug energy in this underground world. Play as hero Eli Shane as you unravel the mystery with your best slug buddy Burpy at your side. Collect an arsenal of the little transforming critters with amazing powers, and as you level them up with battle experience, watch your slugs’ transformations get epic!
When the battle is over, cool off and bond with your slugs in the new Slug Hideout, where your slugs can hang out and interact with each other—and with you! Use your hard-earned gems to get new treasure chests or use your Evolution Stones to evolve your slugs into their powerful Megamorph forms!
Grab your blaster, load up your slugs and get ready to SLUG IT OUT!
• Match-three gone wild! Fast-paced matching brings frantic fun to the traditional match-3 mechanic!
• Duel with the awesome power of Elementals, Megamorphs, and Ghoul slugs!
• Find Evolution Stones and evolve your slugs to more powerful Megamorph versions!
• Epic boss battles! Unique, giant bosses can surprise you at any turn, so always be ready for a dangerous duel!
• Explore the world map in Story Mode to keep Slugterra safe from mysterious threats and sinister slugslingers.
• Duel your favourite villains from the TV series, and travel to cool new caverns to battle never-before-seen foes!
• New Slug Hideout where your slugs can play and interact with each other!
• Open treasure chests to earn new slugs, Evolution Stones, gems, and coins!
• Collect all of your favourite slugs and blast into battle!
• New elementals are here! Electric Elemental, Ice Elemental, Plant Elemental, Psychic Elemental, and Toxic Elemental!
• FREE gems gift with update!
• Minor bug fixes and optimization
Ratings and Reviews
If you love Slugterra, than this is for you
ITS SO AWESOME! And don't just take my word for it, get it yourself. I love the new megamorph update, and they already give you 50 megamorph stones so you don't have to keep playing so much. The megamorph stones are kinda hard to get, but if you do get enough, it's worth it. I hope that eventually you can get megamorph ghouls (I'm talking to you game developers). Also, the ghouls are really strong. All you have to do to get them is get 150 gems (just watch the ads,thanks developers) and normally you can get a dark chest with a high percentage to get a ghoul. There is so many good things that come from this game and I hope you get it and enjoy the experience and slug it out!!!
Ok this is an add on to my review just for the developers and if you want to snoop. Developers, maybe you can add more megamorphs and have ghoul versions too. Also, the elementals seem cool, but I only have one because the legendary chests are really expensive and there is only a 5% chance of you getting one. Here is my suggestion: Maybe you can lower the price for them (like 250 or 300 gems). Or my other one is to raise the chance for the actual slug. I hope you developers can get back to me on it. Thanks!! PS: If you read this part of the review because you wanted to SNOOP, then stop reading. Yeah I'm talking to you. Stop it. Stop it now you snoop.
I love this game and played it non-stop for a few months. After those few months, I had beaten story mode and collected every slug (except the elementals) and had gotten bored with the regular duels. My slugs were to powerful and it was no longer a challenge. This app has been sitting in my home screen for months now, and I am simply waiting for an update to the story mode. The one thing left for me to do, it seems is collect the elementals, which I can only get from legendary chests. There is a 5 percent chance to receive them, and a million gem videos and 53 legendary chests later, I have yet to receive one. I don’t really have a recommendation for how to change this app, but I felt I should inform people of the late game difficulties.
Since when do bad guy slugs power up automatically??!!
I hate this game! And I haven’t said that about an app in a very, very long time. The old game was better; this new one stinks. You can’t get anywhere in this game, because it is rigged so badly that it isn’t even fun to play. The villain slugs power up automatically in duel so that they keep firing and firing constantly and you have no time to think, let alone power up your own slugs. You have to fire as fast as they do so you can’t use bigger slugs, just the first level of power up if you want to have a hope of winning. The only way to get slugs is to “win” them in random boxes, so you can’t choose the ones you want and the enemy ones are always way more powerful than yours. To top it off there are still stupid red diamonds all over the board that do NOTHING while your opponent keeps firing blaster shots at you and slugs. I’m not playing this game anymore. It’s far too rigged towards a cliental with money, which I don’t have to waste here. Not recommended if you want to enjoy the time you spend playing.
- Epic Story Interactive Inc.
- 595.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016, Slugterrainea Productions Inc., a DHX Media company
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $1.99
- Gem Purse $1.99
- Accelerator Pack $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.