Smartwaiver is the leading digital waiver solution for businesses big and small. We convert release of liability waivers into digital documents that can be signed online, before the activity, and at your location on an iPad. Download the free Smartwaiver Kiosk app to turn your iPad into a dedicated waiver signing station where your customers can easily sign your waiver - even without an internet connection.
THE SMARTWAIVER KIOSK APP
- Turns your iPad into a waiver signing station so participants can access only the digital smart waiver on your device.
- When enabled in your account settings, the Kiosk app allows you to use Auto Photo Capture, Smartwaiver's patent pending technology that automatically takes photos of the participant signing your smart waiver.
- Allows you to accept digital waivers OFFLINE. Once a data connection is established, offline waivers are automatically uploaded to your account in the cloud.
- Gives you the ability to sync multiple devices, like your bluetooth enabled phone and tablet, to your primary iPad.
Thousands of businesses use Smartwaiver to streamline their waiver signing process. Once a smart waiver is signed, the document and participant information are stored in a secure, online database where you can easily search for and find waivers in seconds.
KEY SMARTWAIVER FEATURES
• Find participants and signed waivers quickly using a browser or the free Waiver Console app on your iPad.
• View participant demographic information and trends.
• Automatically take pictures of your participants signing the waiver.
• Attach photos of drivers licenses and IDs to the participant record.
• Create multiple users on one account.
• Know who has checked-in to your business each day.
• Embed your waiver on your website with the Waiver Widget and customized web buttons.
• Create an unlimited number of customized waiver templates.
• Transfer information from your waiver to your web-based POS or CRM.
• Export all of your raw data as a CSV file.
• Sync all of your signed waivers to your local hard drive.
• Automatically transfer participant contact information from Smartwaiver to MailChimp, Constant Contact and Emma
• Use the Smartwaiver API for deeper integrations with your POS or CRM.
• Use Smartwaiver in Offline Mode when an internet connection is not available.
HOW TO GET STARTED
1. Sign up for a Smartwaiver account
2. Send us your waiver and we’ll convert it into a digital smart waiver for free.
3. Download the Smartwaiver Kiosk app.
4. Start collecting waivers and participant information immediately.
5. Use your browser or the Smartwaiver Waiver Console app to easily search for participants by their last name or date of birth.
6. Donate your clipboards and filing cabinets to a local charity.
Ratings and Reviews
No longer opens app after update
Everything was working fine until the latest update, at this moment we are unable to use it for our business and it has greatly slowed our sign in times for guest as they are now forced to use their phones. We hope this is fixed soon!
Best Waiver App Out There
I’ve used other waiver apps and Smartwaiver is hands down the best! Super simple for our front desk and customers. We collect hundreds of waiver each day and we’ve had zero issues. Highly recommend.
We just got this app referee by Rezdy and it looks very practical for our need and user friendly even if you only have basic knowledge of these kinds of software.
As a recommendation we suggest to add German as another default language.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SW Development, LLC
- 3.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Smartwaiver Inc.