Smartwaiver converts your release of liability waiver into an interactive, digital document that customers can sign from any device. Once signed, the legal document and participant data are stored in Smartwaiver’s Waiver Console - a secure, searchable online database.
In order to use the Smartwaiver Waiver Console, you will need to sign up for the Smartwaiver service. Prices start at $15/mo. You can try it free for 30 days at https://www.smartwaiver.com.
With the Smartwaiver Waiver Console app you can:
- Search for customer waivers by Last Name, Date of Birth or a Tag that you assign to the waiver.
- View detailed information about each customer waiver.
- Resend reminder emails to customers who have not yet confirmed their email addresses.
- Check-in participants at your facility.
- Assign Tags to the waiver.
- Delete waivers from the Waiver Console.
- Take photos of participants and attach them to the waiver.
- Receive notifications each time a waiver is submitted.
- View Smart Trends stats
- Performance improvements and security enhancements
- Multiple bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t work well with iPhone XS
As previous reviewer has mentioned, this app doesn’t function well with the newer iPhone’s like the iPhone X and iPhone XS. It doesn’t rotate to the portrait mode. It’s difficult to close it out. This app hasn’t been updated in a year. For a service we have to pay for, I’d expect better. Please provide support for the new iPhone’s. At the present time, logging into the Smartwaiver Console website via Safari works better than this app.
Does not work with iPhone X
There appears to be no way to close out of app once its opened. It also does not auto-rotate.
I agree with previous reviewers.
The lack of updates and functionality to work with new iPhones is aggravating. I’ve been a loyal customer for 5 years and am currently searching for a service that rolls out new updates often. It seems Smartwaiver ceased innovating a few years ago.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.