Formerly known as SmartLink™, this updated, intelligent app provides motivating workouts customized to your goals to help you achieve results. The app wirelessly connects to the Octane machine from your iOS device.
Start by identifying your workout goal, such as Lose Weight, Feel Better, Get Stronger, Athletic Performance or Active Recovery. The app gets you on track with multiple workouts designed specifically for your goal so you exercise smarter. No more guesswork, planning or unproductive routines.
Take on HIIT with Octane’s challenging MMA and 30:30 Interval regimens, or combine cardio, strength and flexibility with an ultra-productive CROSS CiRCUIT® session (not available on xRide® recumbent elliptical). Instructional videos show proper form for more than 35 pre-programmed routines and 225 strength exercises.
On the Zero Runner, take advantage of stride tracing technology to ensure a consistent gait and cadence.
And watch your progress over time, as the app automatically stores all workout history and links with Apple® Health. Fuel your workouts with the Octane Fitness app!
1. Goal-based routines – Lose weight, feel better, improve endurance, increase strength, athletic performance or active recovery
2. Custom feedback – Motivational screens include a tachometer, track, heart rate, video-based coaching and more
3. All-inclusive workouts – CROSS CiRCUIT® combines intervals of cardio, strength and flexibility exercises into one workout
4. HIIT – MMA and 30:30 challenge exercisers, and Workout Boosters add intense intervals in any routine
5. Individual tracking – The app tracks and saves all workout history, and connects to Apple® Health
6. Accommodating – For beginners to advanced levels – with multiple regimens and intensity levels
This app requires Octane Fitness elliptical models Q47xi, Q37xi or xR6xi, or the Zero Runner.
• iOS 11.0 or later
• One of the following: iPad 4th generation, 12.9-inch iPad Pro (1st generation), iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad (6th generation), iPad (5th generation), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, (or a later iPad model), iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, (or a later iPhone model), iPod touch (6th generation), (or a later iPod touch model)
• Internet connectivity; certain videos require internet connectivity either through WiFi or a mobile network (GSM/3G/4G/LTE)
Added support for HR Fat Burn and Cardio programs
Added support for Interval and HR Interval programs
Fixes issues with layouts on several programs
Fixes issues dealing with user input during program setup
Fixes issue where users would not see proper displays on graphs
Fixes some issues with CROSS CiRCUIT workouts
Adds support for 30:30, Interval, and HR interval programs to more machines
Syncs user preferences with machine before programs start
Allows users to skip warmup for most programs
Requires a user to be logged in before a program can be started
Many issues fixed and new international translations
Updates minimum operating system to iOS 11.0
Ratings and Reviews
One of worst apps ever!
Wow...stunned at how terrible this app is!! My Zero Runner is a great piece of exercise equipment; however, the new app is a total detriment to the experience! Several huge issues, including 1) the app disconnects from the machine even when I pause the machine; 2) app will not progress and alternate through cardio and strength sessions when such a program is selected; 3) as I tried several times to get the app to work with the workout I selected, I found that I had to turn off the Zero Runner to reset the time of the workout. It was not enough to just end the workout and start a new one...which, of course, means that I have to also reconnect the app to the machine before starting again.
Disconnects from machine without notice. Once disconnects, cannot pickup workout in process on machine. At this day and age, this is unacceptable. Furthermore, previous iterations of the app allowed you to edit the workout if anything happened, i.e., disconnection for whatever reason. With last update, this feature is not available (why?). So, now I have a list of workouts that have anywhere between 1k to 1.5-2 miles when I’ve run at least 3.5 miles each workout... again unacceptable especially for the price you pay for the machine... Great machine, however, with the shortcomings of the app, I would think twice about purchasing the machine
App no longer sets distance on zero runner
When selecting a distance based workout (10k as an example) the display on the zero runner 7 no longer no longer counts down to 0 and does not automatically trigger cool down. The app does not seem to be recording distance either. This worked until the most recent update. I have tried changing batteries in the zero runner, reinstalled the app, so far nothing has helped. This is pretty frustrating, it's the one feature i care about and with this broken the app is useless to me. It's as though the app no longer communicates with the machine.
- OF Holdings, Inc.
- 358.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Octane Fitness LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.