Spirit Fit App connects to your Treadmill, Bike or Elliptical via Bluetooth. You can view current workout data in three different Display screens on your device. Easily switch back and forth from the workout display view to internet/social media/email sites via icons on the display screen. When your workout is finished, the data is automatically uploaded to your personal calendar for future reference.
Spirit Fit App can share workout data to HealthKitApp,Fitbit,Record,MapMyFitness,Facebook and Twitter.
Functional Description of HealthKitApp:
When the user log in, click sharing interface on the top right of the calendar.
Enable HealthKitApp Function, you will be asked whether your record in HealthKitApp App will sync to your APP.
Enable HealthKitApp Function, the system automatically recorded your workout data to HealthKitApp when every training has already completed.
Demo video link:
Update UI function for iOS 14 .
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Missing key features
Excellent display and graphics! However, once the app is connected, we can only control the treadmill using the app. I don’t know about other folks, but those are some tiny, little buttons on my cell phone. It defeats the excellent feature of having quick speed/incline buttons on the handrails. Best option would be to have both treadmill and app control any and all features on the treadmill.
Really the only reason to use the app other than an excellent display of information, would be to track workouts. It would be nice to have an option to upload the workout data after a workout is complete.
Key features on the treadmill are not available on the app. For example, at the beginning of a program (like fat burn)we can set the max speed and incline to increase the intensity profile of the workout. Those options are not available on the app. If you are using the app, you simply lose that feature.
Maybe it’s worth making apps specific to machines (treadmills, bikes, elliptical, etc.) rather than making one app fit all, but none very well. My $0.02.
Doesn’t work and company has no idea
This is a horrible experience.I just bought a commercial treadmill for over $3500 and this app does not work. It doesn’t work on my iPhone and it doesn’t work on the iPad. I called the company and they don’t have anyone there who knows how it works or how it’s supposed to work. There’s no instructions anywhere in the manual and none of the reps know how to make the app functional. This whole thing is a joke
Invest in the app
Great treadmill!! Terrible app. It’s generally better than it was 3 years ago though.
1) Connectivity: But it’s still flaky when attaching to the treadmill via Bluetooth. It seems to learn and make fewer errors over time.
2) Sharing: there is no share icon on the calendar as they have on the screenshot in the App Store. I can’t sync this data to anything.
3) needs a portrait mode view. It’s always in landscape view.
4) some of the charts go backwards. The beginning is at the right of the chart and you scroll left to get to the end. Odd.
1) the metrics match what the treadmill shows.
2) The graphics are acceptable when using the app and running. This isn’t a difficult thing to accomplish though. Right?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Dyaco International Inc.
- 57.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Dyaco International, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.