SMARTMD gives you access to a suite of secure, HIPAA compliant solutions for medical professionals. The SMARTMD App for iPhone and iPad integrates with the EHR and workstations you are currently using. It is the fastest, easiest way to document a patient visit, dictate a letter, or produce an IME report.
Traveling to see patients in SNFs, ALFs, Hospice, or at home? Get signed consent forms, scan facesheets, capture charges, and record MIPS quality measures without ever opening your laptop. Best of all, our app continues working even when you’re offline.
The mobile App is free and lets you get started with absolutely no setup fees or minimum charges. Record your encounters any way you please and let our professional staff take care of the rest with opt in services, including:
• EHR Schedule integration – see your patients and schedules right from the app. Know how many patients are on the slate for tomorrow and where at a glance.
• Medical transcription – professionally typed letters and reports you can be proud of, faxed directly to referring physicians and attorneys. Generated from your dictation, worksheet, or photo.
• EHR scribing – your words entered directly into your EHR, so you don’t have to!
• Cloud File Share – safely gather documents while traveling to see patients. HIPAA compliant and accessible to your biller, admins, and peers.
• Referral management – make sure ever referral turns into a patient. Analyze your network to see who to thank for sending you patients, and sources of leakage which keep patients from showing up for appointments.
Since 1999, SMARTMD has earned the trust of the respected doctors and medical professionals. The SMARTMD App is like having a trusted member of your staff with you throughout your busy day.
In 2017, SMARTMD was named second in the United States for “Trust, Accountability, and Transparency,” by Black Book Research for Medical Transcription, Technology, and Services.
SMARTMD is constantly striving to improve customer experience. This release includes the following:
- Enhanced messaging features
- Critical bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Extremely intuitive, straightforward design, loved it.
After a reinstall of the app it now jumps back into the recording when I stop recording. When I hit record again it says I'm trying to record over the previous recording and asks what to do. I have to manually move the slider down to the end. Absolutely infuriating. If I can't get a fix for this quick I will be looking for an alternative to SmartMD.
Developer Response ,
Sorry you're have trouble with the app.
There is an option to change this behavior under Settings. Here are instructions. Please ring customer support 855-762-7863 if you'd like us to walk you through these steps:
1. Go to Settings
2. Choose Recording Options
3. For "Record At End", slide option to ON
There is not enough explanation
For a new year.
- SMARTMD Corporation
- 82.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © SMARTMD Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.