Prescribe medicine without leaving your patient’s bedside, in less time than writing a paper prescription.
Hospice physicians provide a special kind of care. Being able to prescribe from anywhere, at anytime, means your patients get the medicine they need quickly. RXNT’s Electronic Prescribing solution has safely transmitted over 52 million prescriptions, and is designed so your organization can focus on patient care rather than administrative tasks.
• Cloud-based access, 24/7 from anywhere
• Real-time patient prescription history
• Queue prescriptions for physician approval
• Integrate with the patient’s Electronic Health Record
• Connect to all US retail and mail order pharmacies
• Designate favorite and preferred pharmacies
• Link to national drug databases
• EPCS-certified to prescribe controlled substances
• Check for drug and allergy interactions
• Connects with national pharmacy benefit managers
THE STORY BEHIND RXNT
Since 1999, RXNT has provided award-winning, certified healthcare technology solutions, including e-prescribing, electronic health records with patient portal, and practice management with billing and scheduling.
RXNT’s stand-alone or integrated solutions are feature-rich, affordable, easily implemented, and backed by our highly praised US-based customer support. Our solutions can be accessed from any computer, tablet, or smartphone 24/7, making them ideal for the unique care hospice providers offer to their patients.
GET HELP: https://rxnt.com/contact-us
FOLLOW US: https://twitter.com/rxntsolutions
LIKE US: https://facebook.com/rxntehealth
Available at no extra cost to customers who subscribe to one of RXNT’s solutions.
TERMS AND PRIVACY
Questions or comments: https://rxnt.com/solutions/mobile-apps
Read the terms and conditions: https://rxnt.com/terms-of-use
~ Bug Fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Still crashes with poor WiFi/LTE signal and loses all medications entered. Need to fix so data is saved.
- 87.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 RXNT. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.