Stay Connected to Your Health
Stay connected to your health with MyRXNT.
All of your health information in one secure place. Manage appointments, connect with your doctor, save on your prescription medications, pay medical bills, and stay on top of your health! Designed for patients and caregivers to manage their medical information and navigate the health journey in one simple place. Safe, secure, and easy to navigate!
• Health Information - Access your personal medical records whenever, wherever you need them. Plus, request health data and medical history to share with other providers or specialists.
• Coupons - Stop overpaying for your prescriptions; search the coupon library for medications and scan your favourites for savings at the pharmacy.
• Appointments - Check-in for your appointment, schedule and cancel upcoming visits, and launch virtual telehealth appointments.
• Bill Pay - Never miss a medical bill; quickly and securely check statements and pay your outstanding bills from anywhere.
• Documents - Electronically sign and complete documents before, during, and after your appointments. Upload insurance cards and test results, manage health information, sign consent forms, and fill out visit intake questionnaires.
• Lab Results - View test results as soon as they’re available, helping you stay on top of your health.
• Messaging - Communicate with your doctor securely from anywhere. Receive instructions, answer questions, request information, and get help when you need it.
• Notifications - Pending actions display right on the dashboard when outstanding items require your attention. Sign and complete forms, confirm appointments, respond to messages, and more.
THE STORY BEHIND RXNT
Since 1999, RXNT has offered award-winning healthcare software, including E-Prescribing, Electronic Health Records, and Practice Management and Medical Billing, plus a single integrated, cloud-based Full Suite system.
With quick and easy setup, a robust feature set, and affordable pricing, our software is backed by 24/7 cloud-based access, premium US-based in-house support, regular system upgrades, and free mobile applications.
GET HELP: https://rxnt.com/contact-us
FOLLOW US: https://linkedin.com/company/rxnt
LIKE US: https://facebook.com/rxntehealth
Available at no cost to patients registered at participating practices who subscribe to one of RXNT’s solutions.
TERMS AND PRIVACY
Questions or comments: https://rxnt.com/solutions/mobile-apps
Read the terms and conditions: https://rxnt.com/terms-of-use
Ratings and Reviews
As bad as other have said. Useless on iPhone
Writing this as a patient who is also a clinician to warn other clinicians considering this platform to look elsewhere until they shift to caring about their product. This iPhone app is absolute junk. It’s buggy, laggy, and essentially useless. I can’t pay a bill on it because it closes the screen when I try to scroll. I can’t schedule an appointment from it because it won’t let me click the thing I need to click. As someone coming from a startup background I can tell you this is just basic, basic QA they’re not doing which tells me they could care less about this app. It’s honestly the worst I’ve ever seen. It’s really sad that I now associate my interactions with my clinician’s office with a sense of frustration and rage because I have to use this stupid app. I hate it. Run.
Worse app I’ve ever used (tried to use)
This app was useless. It constantly refreshes the page and essentially kicks you out of whatever you were trying to do, therefore you have to continually start over. It would have taken me less time to drive to the doctor’s office and fill out the forms in person. It’s so glitchy and frustrating, I gave up trying to make an appointment on this app and called the office instead. Because it’s so glitchy and weird, I don’t have a lot of confidence in using it for personal medical information. I feel like the security would be weak.
Message not working
Apps is great the only thing I noted is that when my doctor sent me a message through patient portal I don’t receive it in the mobile app. I can see it in the website perfectly fine. Hope you guys can fix this issue and to implement push notification when the doctor sent me a message or anyone from his staff in regards appointments confirmation or modification as push notification in that way I can be alerted all the time and stay uptodate with my physician.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 55.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 RXNT. All Rights Reserved.