Connect to your accounts, anytime, anywhere, with Seattle Credit Union’s mobile app. View your balances, make transactions, track your spending, manage your budget, and deposit checks with your device’s camera safely and conveniently.
With the Seattle Credit Union mobile app, you can easily:
Manage Your Accounts:
• Quickly and securely access your accounts and add optional security features like passcode and fingerprint authentication
• View activity and balances for all of your Seattle Credit Union accounts
• Deposit checks easily using your device’s camera
Make Transfers and Payments
• Pay your bills with Seattle Credit Union's Bill Pay service
• Transfer funds between your Seattle Credit Union accounts and other financial institutions
Get Support on the Go
• Communicate with friendly Seattle Credit Union financial representatives through secure messages
Find ATMs and Branches
• Find Seattle Credit Union ATMs and branches
• Find shared branches and surcharge-free ATMs available through the locator tool
Do Your Banking in English or Spanish
• Set your language preference in the settings to English or Spanish
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seattle Credit Union is federally insured by NCUA and is an Equal Housing Opportunity Lender.
Minor enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app! Able to track all my funds and acocunts, transfer money between accounts, make my loan and CC payments. Only reason I give this app 4 stars is one reason; I can not see my purchases/transactions on my credit card. I have to wait until I receive my paper statement to see my history, which I think is important to be rectified for sake of the members. Fix that and it's ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ hands down!
Like it but there’s cons to smaller credit unions
Easy to navigate through, I just don’t like that I have to go to another page to view credit card info. Also doesn’t show the amount total after each subtraction. I’m also used to faster and more immediate service, so the time that it takes for a smaller credit union to process things takes a lot of patience. Was also strongly considering changing banks after I reported fraudulent charges on my account and it took nearly half a year for them to investigate and give me my money back. It was a frustrating process and highly disappointed in the service when one call told me to call another number, only for that number to tell me that it can’t help me, and I needed to call the original number, and the back and forth ensued.
There are always issues with this app. Last week I had to deposit a check 6-7 times before it would work. The app kept shutting down and the money would not deposit. Also, now we need to sign checks and write our account number on them every time...? So NOT convenient!
Months later ... leaving another review. The fact that I’ve already left a terrible review for this app and I keep getting asked what I think of the app of a perfect example of how horrible this app really is. This app is perpetually down and “being worked on” yet it never improves. If there is one app that I need to work in my phone, it’s my bank app. It has caused me so much frustration time after time, again and again and I’m changing banks soon because of it. It’s so unacceptable that a bank app could even work this terribly.
- SEATTLE METROPOLITAN CREDIT UNION
- 39.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Seattle Credit Union
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.