SnapWriter is a quick app to adding and editing your notes in Evernote. Launch app and type your note instantly where you left off. It is an ideal for diary, journal, life log and checklists. Add checkboxes, inline photos, timestamp, reminders, bullets, tags and select notebooks.
Quick and reliable note synchronization between devices using Evernote. The app doesn't sync all Evernote notes, but those you chose or create.
Import any your note from Evernote using UI or by just adding 'SnapWriter' tag to the note.
- Send your notes to Evernote quickly and sync back.
- Mutual Synchronization.
- Take and Attach multiple photos per note.
- Import existing Evernote notes.
- Evernote Reminders
- Capture Links
- Preserve indents on new line
- Auto checkbox and bullets on new line
- Syncing edit cursor position
- Command+S key
- Discard (Hold Save button).
- Insert checkboxes and timestamps.
- Passcode lock.
- Select and create Evernote notebooks/tags in place.
- Offline mode.
- Location support.
- TextExpander support.
- Theme choices.
- Gestures: “Undo” and “Redo” with a two-finger swipe; move cursor with one finger swipe; Close/Open keyboard with one finger swipe.
- Queue posts when offline.
- Queue indicator.
- Quick launch for typing on the go, keyboard is up by default.
- Font size options.
- Hardware keyboard support.
- Redo/Undo/Clear Buttons.
- Background sending.
- Support Chinese yinxiang.com Evernote server
- 'Facebook', 'Twitter', 'Messages', 'AirPrint' support.
- Delete or archive choices.
- Export tracking.
- URL Schemes:
Ratings and Reviews
Wrong email listed folks; audio rec problems
This is my email that was not delivered to the developer. :
“I’m consistently having problems with audio recordings that are part of the notes. Furthermore, I’ve been unable to move them to another app or new note.
My audio recordings become corrupt or unplayable very soon after saving or after one attempt to play the recording. This is completely unacceptable, as you would imagine. I would like to see a resolution to this; I would like not to leave a bad review.
Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter,”
So, folks fix your bad email and domain listed, but more importantly to me, fix this recording problem in the app, and help me recover my corrupted audio notes.
It does almost everything I want. I do wish it would allow for more fonts. Maybe later.
But is this application still supported?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.