We all listen to music, we all love music, but no one really knows how much we listen to music. snd.wave is here to fix that.
snd.wave analyzes your music library and presents you with stats about how you listen to music.
• Stats about EVERYTHING. Seriously. Any song, album, genre, or artist in your library can be searched and viewed.
• Top Lists: see you favorite artists, songs, albums and genres.
• Monthly and Yearly Stats. (Stat recording begins when you install snd.wave)
• Playlist analytics: see tons of stats and play your playlists in snd.wave!
• Leaderboards: see how your music stats stack up against your friends and the world.
• Sharing: What good is cool info without the ability to post about it? snd.wave can export data from anywhere in the app to social media or your photos.
• Cleaner: Sometimes you download a song or two that are just terrible. snd.wave can help! Let snd.wave find those songs so you can delete them!
• Force Touch: peek and pop your way throughout snd.wave.
• Charts and Graphs: See your music stats visualized.
• Stat Player: a music player that also displays stats for the now playing song.
• Swipe to Play: swipe any song to start playback.
• Library View: see your entire library as a list.
• Discover: see recently added, recently played and more in snd.wave.
• Dark Mode for easy viewing at night!
• iCloud Support: back up your data and send it to your other devices.
• Your Music Quick View: a lock screen widget that displays stats about currently playing music.
Still reading? Stop! Download snd.wave and check it out!
Note: snd.wave is only compatible with the standard music app or Apple Music at this time. snd.wave is not affiliated with Apple.
- Search now fills in results while typing
- Search is faster and returns better results
- New search UI
- Recommended and Recent searches
- See All for search results
More Stats Everywhere
- Library items in lists now display relevant stats
- For example, if you are viewing top songs by play count, you will see your play count under the song but if you are viewing by play time you will see your playtime.
Important Bug Fixes
- Monthly and weekly stats have been fixed
- Playlist page bugs have been fixed
- My Music page loading bugs have been fixed
- Other misc. bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really cool app to look at how you listen to music, don’t really have any complaints but it would be pretty cool if it could give minutes too instead of just hours. Also there are three tabs on the main screen that say “All Time”, “This Year” and “This Month”, however it only allows you to look at your all time stats. I think the creator was on to something cool that was just never fully developed, but I know I would personally like to see how my music listening habits change from month to month!! Overall great app thank you!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you! I am limited in the data I have access to. The tabs do work but you have to come back to the app every month to find out! By the time you finish reading this you should be able to go back into the app, and see your stats for the month. Enjoy!
Great concept but not accurate yet
I'm an avid music listener to is constantly listening to music. I can tell you off the top of my head who my top most listened to artists are and what my top most listened to albums are because I listen to them so much lol. Being that I have over 22,000 songs however, I think that is what is throwing off the app because nearly all my rankings are very inaccurate. It showed my number 7 album of all time to be an album I know for a fact I only listened to once because I didn't like it when I heard it lol. I know I didn't listen to that album for 46 hours like it says lol. And then my two favorite albums of this year that I listened to repeatedly don't even show up in my top 20, and one album I was just listening to on repeat yesterday shows up as 0 hours listened.
Also in my Top Songs it has things from artists that don't show up in my top 20 artists. That doesn't make sense for an artist who made my supposed most listened to song or album to not show up higher in the list. It's things like this.
I love the concept dude, but it's not accurate for me at all.
Since the last few updates, most of the bugs have been fixed. I’ve been getting very accurate all time, monthly and weekly stats which are now updating in real time instead of every few days. I’ve been waiting patiently for my yearly stats to show, since that’s what I was most excited about. However, now that I’ve had the app for over a year and the yearly stats bar became available, it doesn’t work at all! When I click on it, all it shows is 0 hours for every stats. This is for sure one of the biggest problems I’ve seen since I first got the app and I know is one of the stats people get most excited about. Since I got the app way before it was popular, I’m sure not a lot of people have stumbled upon this issue yet, so I really suggest fixing it asap, before more people have this stats available and become as disappointed as I to see it doesn’t work at all...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.