We all listen to music, we all love music, but no one really knows how much we listen to music. snd.wave is here to fix that.
snd.wave analyzes your music library and presents you with stats about how you listen to music.
• Stats about EVERYTHING. Seriously. Any song, album, genre, or artist in your library can be searched and viewed.
• Top Lists: see you favorite artists, songs, albums and genres.
• Monthly and Yearly Stats. (Stat recording begins when you install snd.wave)
• Playlist analytics: see tons of stats and play your playlists in snd.wave!
• Leaderboards: see how your music stats stack up against your friends and the world.
• Sharing: What good is cool info without the ability to post about it? snd.wave can export data from anywhere in the app to social media or your photos.
• Cleaner: Sometimes you download a song or two that are just terrible. snd.wave can help! Let snd.wave find those songs so you can delete them!
• Force Touch: peek and pop your way throughout snd.wave.
• Charts and Graphs: See your music stats visualized.
• Stat Player: a music player that also displays stats for the now playing song.
• Swipe to Play: swipe any song to start playback.
• Library View: see your entire library as a list.
• Discover: see recently added, recently played and more in snd.wave.
• Dark Mode for easy viewing at night!
• iCloud Support: back up your data and send it to your other devices.
• Your Music Quick View: a lock screen widget that displays stats about currently playing music.
Still reading? Stop! Download snd.wave and check it out!
Note: snd.wave is only compatible with the standard music app or Apple Music at this time. snd.wave is not affiliated with Apple.
2.8.1 is a hot fix update for 2.8. Here is what was included with 2.8:
- iOS 13 support with iOS dark mode, new UI elements and more!
- A redesigned music player, with better stats and UI.
- Weekly stats! See your top artists, albums, songs, and genres for the weeks.
- Time period breakdowns: see your stats for any album, artist, genre or song for this week, this month, this year or all time. To view these simply select this week, this month or this year on the My Music page and tap any album, artist, song or genre.
- Quick launch now works with weekly monthly and yearly stats.
- Refreshing stats is now even faster.
- Dark mode launch screen.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Really cool app to look at how you listen to music, don’t really have any complaints but it would be pretty cool if it could give minutes too instead of just hours. Also there are three tabs on the main screen that say “All Time”, “This Year” and “This Month”, however it only allows you to look at your all time stats. I think the creator was on to something cool that was just never fully developed, but I know I would personally like to see how my music listening habits change from month to month!! Overall great app thank you!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you! I am limited in the data I have access to. The tabs do work but you have to come back to the app every month to find out! By the time you finish reading this you should be able to go back into the app, and see your stats for the month. Enjoy!
Great concept but not accurate yet
I'm an avid music listener to is constantly listening to music. I can tell you off the top of my head who my top most listened to artists are and what my top most listened to albums are because I listen to them so much lol. Being that I have over 22,000 songs however, I think that is what is throwing off the app because nearly all my rankings are very inaccurate. It showed my number 7 album of all time to be an album I know for a fact I only listened to once because I didn't like it when I heard it lol. I know I didn't listen to that album for 46 hours like it says lol. And then my two favorite albums of this year that I listened to repeatedly don't even show up in my top 20, and one album I was just listening to on repeat yesterday shows up as 0 hours listened.
Also in my Top Songs it has things from artists that don't show up in my top 20 artists. That doesn't make sense for an artist who made my supposed most listened to song or album to not show up higher in the list. It's things like this.
I love the concept dude, but it's not accurate for me at all.
Really good and useful but,
I love it, great for checking your apple music stats.. there is a feature where you can look at stats just for this month that doesn’t really work, it kinda show your stats but they are always wrong, sometimes I listen a song in my library for 30 times and it doesn’t show in “this month top 10” but then I listen to other song like 3 times this month and it just jumps to number 1. “This month” feature could enhance this app, even though it is a great app even without it. Hope it works out in near future as I bought pro version and it seems like fun thing to track.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.