See how you listen to music!
Designed for iPhone
- Offers In-App Purchases
See how your music stats stack up against the world! Leaderboards are now available for every song, album, artist and genre. Download snd.wave to see where you rank!
We all listen to music, we all love music, but no one really knows how much we listen to music. snd.wave is here to fix that.
snd.wave analyzes your music library and presents you with stats about how you listen to music.
• Stats about EVERYTHING. Seriously. Any song, album, genre, or artist in your library can be searched and viewed.
• Top Lists: see you favorite artists, songs, albums and genres.
• Monthly and Yearly Stats. (Stat recording begins when you install snd.wave)
• Playlist analytics: see tons of stats and play your playlists in snd.wave!
• Leaderboards: see how your music stats stack up against your friends and the world.
• Sharing: What good is cool info without the ability to post about it? snd.wave can export data from anywhere in the app to social media or your photos.
• Cleaner: Sometimes you download a song or two that are just terrible. snd.wave can help! Let snd.wave find those songs so you can delete them!
• Force Touch: peek and pop your way throughout snd.wave.
• Charts and Graphs: See your music stats visualized.
• Stat Player: a music player that also displays stats for the now playing song.
• Swipe to Play: swipe any song to start playback.
• Library View: see your entire library as a list.
• Discover: see recently added, recently played and more in snd.wave.
• Dark Mode for easy viewing at night!
• iCloud Support: back up your data and send it to your other devices.
• Your Music Quick View: a lock screen widget that displays stats about currently playing music.
Still reading? Stop! Download snd.wave and check it out!
Note: snd.wave is only compatible with the standard music app or Apple Music at this time. snd.wave is not affiliated with Apple.
- Search now fills in results while typing
- Search is faster and returns better results
- New search UI
- Recommended and Recent searches
- See All for search results
More Stats Everywhere
- Library items in lists now display relevant stats
- For example, if you are viewing top songs by play count, you will see your play count under the song but if you are viewing by play time you will see your playtime.
Important Bug Fixes
- Monthly and weekly stats have been fixed
- Playlist page bugs have been fixed
- My Music page loading bugs have been fixed
- Other misc. bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Really good and useful but,
I love it, great for checking your apple music stats.. there is a feature where you can look at stats just for this month that doesn’t really work, it kinda show your stats but they are always wrong, sometimes I listen a song in my library for 30 times and it doesn’t show in “this month top 10” but then I listen to other song like 3 times this month and it just jumps to number 1. “This month” feature could enhance this app, even though it is a great app even without it. Hope it works out in near future as I bought pro version and it seems like fun thing to track.
Great concept but not accurate yet
I'm an avid music listener to is constantly listening to music. I can tell you off the top of my head who my top most listened to artists are and what my top most listened to albums are because I listen to them so much lol. Being that I have over 22,000 songs however, I think that is what is throwing off the app because nearly all my rankings are very inaccurate. It showed my number 7 album of all time to be an album I know for a fact I only listened to once because I didn't like it when I heard it lol. I know I didn't listen to that album for 46 hours like it says lol. And then my two favorite albums of this year that I listened to repeatedly don't even show up in my top 20, and one album I was just listening to on repeat yesterday shows up as 0 hours listened.
Also in my Top Songs it has things from artists that don't show up in my top 20 artists. That doesn't make sense for an artist who made my supposed most listened to song or album to not show up higher in the list. It's things like this.
I love the concept dude, but it's not accurate for me at all.
Useful tool but needs work
I was excited to find out my music listening hours as an Apple Music user. And after a few months of using this app, I see a few major issues. First off, the listening stats are always off. It seems like it only updates listening stats by 10 minutes at a time. I listen to multiple 45+ minute long albums by an artist, and by the end of the day my listening stats of that artist has only increased by 12 minutes. In addition, some features just flat out do not work. Every single listening stat for the month time period just flat out does not work.
I actually really like this app, despite all the negative things I have to say. I think with a few minor fixes I can safely give this a newer review of 5 stars. However, as of now some bugs are a bit frustrating.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Lucas Klein
- 32.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Lucas Klein
- In-App Purchases
- snd.wave Pro $1.99