Highlight & take notes from podcasts in 1 click. Get AI-generated titles & summaries for your highlights. Discover the best moments in podcasts via AI-generated chapters.
The podcast player to unlock the knowledge in the podcasts you love.
Discover the best podcast highlights, save any moment with a tap on your headphones, and share or export your highlights with the world.
Decide which episode to listen to or find your next favorite podcast by browsing through a TikTok-style feed of the best podcast highlights.
Listen to the highlights of an episode to get a teaser or find an interesting moment to jump into.
Highlighting & Note-Taking
Save any moment in podcasts with one click and get the transcript and a summary. Add your notes, organize them in collections, or export them to your second brain. Use our integrations to Notion, Readwise, Obsidian, Logseq, Bear, and more.
Share your highlights
Share your highlights with friends or on social media. Create beautiful videos. Share on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Reddit, and more.
Search for moments in podcasts by using our AI-powered semantic search. Search through transcripts.
- listen to all of your favorite podcasts
- discover the best highlights in a TikTok-style feed
- listen to the highlights of an episode you are interested in
- highlight ideas by saving any moment with the power of AI and take notes
- get transcript & summaries for your highlights
- search for moments in podcasts
- search through the transcript of a podcast
- export your highlights to your second brain or note-taking apps like Notion, Readwise, Obsidian, Logseq, Bear, Markdown
- share your highlights with friends or on social media
- create beautiful videos out of your highlights
- import your subscriptions from other podcast apps via OPML
We are continuously improving the app to enable the knowledge seeker community to get the most out of their podcast listening.
We would love your feedback :)
NEW: Key takeaways and better snip titles
- Our AI will now extract the key takeaways of your snip
- We have massively improved the AI-title for your snip
- Squashed some bug
Ratings and Reviews
Literally the best. Airr and Castro should take notes
I've used close to a dozen other podcast apps trying to find something that was as intuitive as Castro with the audio clipping features of Airr. Snipd is by far and away the best app for listening to podcasts. It's also improving all the time. If you don't like something wait a few weeks and it'll probably be fixed.
The discord server with the developer is pretty active and you can request features and bring up issues with the app.
Super great app. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone who likes to listen to podcasts.
A 5 star app that gets 4 stars…
This app deserves all the praise being heaped upon it. It’s a brilliantly and thoughtfully designed podcast player that instantly became my favorite. Download it and you’ll see.
But one feature has been overlooked, and it is huge… There’s no way to skip x amount of time on the intro of podcasts. I didn’t realize how much I loved this feature until I didn’t have it. Nobody wants to listen to one or two or five minutes of the same introduction on every episode. Being able to set up a specific amount of time to skip at the beginning of each podcast is a vital feature.
That issue aside, I highly recommend this app, and I hope the developers will continue to pour their creativity into it in the days to come. They’ve done a brilliant job so far!
Amazing app. Exporting could use more tweaks.
Amazing execution and useful features, thanks for this app. My only dislike so far is that exporting snips to the Obsidian app is a mess. Even if I only select “Transcript” to export, I get a new title header, podcast artwork, snip header, timestamp, full podcast audio clip, THEN the transcript that I have to click to expand, with a mess of block quotes and summary formatting around it, THEN the “created with Snipd” tagline, when all I’m wanting is the transcript text. So it’s currently a hassle to delete so much around every snip import.
Also I can play podcasts on a 2020 RAV4 audio screen (Bluetooth connection), but it won’t let me pause the the podcasts on the same interface.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Snipd AG
- 89.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2022 Snipd AG