The fastest email experience ever made!
BE BRILLIANT WITH PEOPLE
Social Insights — Context from LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and more.
NO TYPOS, NO REGRETS
Undo Send — Work faster, with more confidence than before.
FOCUS ON WHAT MATTERS
Split Inbox — Respond faster to the people who need you.
FOLLOW UP ON TIME, EVERY TIME
Reminders — Close more deals, delegate more tasks, recruit more candidates.
SEND AT THE PERFECT MOMENT
Send Later — No matter when you work, send at the perfect moment.
CLEAR INBOX, CLEAR MIND
Snooze — Focus on what matters, and enjoy a more productive inbox.
BE PRODUCTIVE ANYWHERE
Offline just works — Be at your best, wherever you are.
Get through your inbox twice as fast!
• Nothing really happened in 2020, right? Well, at least we didn't have to repress the iOS 14 release. It's time to move on from 2020, and from iOS 14. You can still use the previous version of the app, but in order to get the latest and greatest — you'll have to be on iOS 15 or later.
• Some physicists say time is an illusion, and our app took that too literally. We fixed a bug that showed partial-day out-of-office events as full-day events.
• If you make a claw with your hand and touch the screen, two things will happen: 1) people will stare at you, and 2) you'll open Superhuman Command. We've limited Superhuman Command to a two-finger tap to make the interaction more precise. Say goodbye to the claw hand (unless that was fun for you).
• We thought Superhuman could use some rest and relaxation, so we took it to the spa. It's faster, less buggy, and looks ten years younger! Just look at those pores.
Ratings and Reviews
Really amazing improvement to communications
Email has been unchanged for so long, it’s nice to see how Superhuman has taken a modern approach to organizing large amounts of data at your fingertips.
I really like how you immediately see all the details about who you’re talking with and what communication you’ve had in the past. A lot of small quality of life features make email much better for its intended purpose.
The web app is great also, it’s a little pricey but if you use email professionally, it quickly pays for itself without having to go through and find old emails and make notes about things that superhuman already collects for you. It’s a top app for its purpose and the company’s support and treatment of the customer makes it feel like a luxury.
I have to assume the iPad app was an intern project
The iPad should be the *best* platform for using Superhuman. Especially with iPad Pro + keyboard. It _could_ be the perfect way to focus and process a bunch of emails from the comfort of, well, anywhere.
Instead, the iPad app is a usability dumpster fire. Superhuman works great on laptop, and close to great on iPhone. But don’t bother using it on the iPad for anything beyond the most basic functions. Lists and formatting are totally f-ed, standard keyboard shortcuts don’t work as expected, you can’t use it in split-screen, and a host of other minor points of friction that make it at least 2X more difficult to send emails from SH than any alternative.
I can’t believe I’m writing a review to say all this, but it’s been this way as long as I’ve been a customer (three years? four?). They clearly don’t care about this platform. I would take an L and move on except that this goes against the core promise of the product/brand, the potential is sky high and totally unrealized, and I’m paying $30/month.
A joy to use
For most people, email is not something they love...it’s a necessary part of modern communication, but not something I would say most would describe as feeling “productive”.
Superhuman doesn’t change email, but fundamentally changes how you can engage with email. It’s a beautiful experience that allows you to triage what’s important, and let the rest fade away. Power users will fall in love with it and it will give them a delightful experience that they have likely tried to cobble together with other email clients/tools. If “regular” users embrace the approach, it will change how you think about email and make it a much more productive experience. Worth every penny of the subscription.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SUPERHUMAN LABS INC.
- 77.5 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Superhuman Labs Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $29.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.