Soccer Coach Pro is a play editor, practice designer, and team management app. You can design and save plays and drills, store your rosters, and present your work on external displays, projectors, or full screen on your device.
- Plays created in steps can now be viewed as a series
- Text boxes can be placed directly on the field
- Save "Plays" and "Drills"
- Write and save general notes or notes specific to your plays
- Save "Formations" as templates to make plays faster and more efficiently
- Manage your team with the Roster Editor
- Present plays on an external display, projector or in full screen on your device
- Share plays and rosters as files with iTunes File Share or email them
- Export plays as photos
Play Editor Features:
- Full or Half field
- Add orange cones
- Add soccer balls
- Add and move player objects
- Change color of player objects
- Add text to player objects
- Dashed or Solid lines
- Automatic arrow option
- Change marker color
- Change marker size
- Clear screen
- iOS 9.3
Ratings and Reviews
It does more than I ever expected. I can draw up plays and customize it exactly how I want. I can even put a specific persons name in the O's. The only thing I wish I could do is turn plays into a slide show to show the movement. My team has a German and a Spanish speaker on it so the ability to break the play down through text or email would be nice. However for the price you won't find a better app.
Ability to export is perfect for my needs. Updates are constant and really add to features. Would like a third team option to use as alternates in designing drills, I sure it's on it's way. Best app of it kind around.
Good start, but could use some work
The app is good as far as setting stuff up, and saving them. However, there are definitely some small improvements that would make a huge difference. For one, on my iPad in landscape mode, the bottom menus still come up as if it was portrait, and they don't rotate. Also, if you could provide some way to categorize drills and plays, that would be great! I have found myself naming them "Conditioning - XYZ" and "Footwork - ABC" to accomplish this on my own, but having it built in would be great. Drawing also isn't very smooth.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.